Chapter 19 :They're gone...

When I wake up the next morning, I see my cast on my arm and leg is gone. I suddenly recalled what happened. Harry and the boys saved us. I stand up and smile. I can walk again!! I am so excited. I walk to Natalia and Taha's room to see them both bawling. Why would they be doing that? The boys saved us. I look at them , questioning their actions. They just shake their heads and pull me over. They continue crying forever. Their cries were desperate. Something bad must have happened. I decided to wait until they calm down to ask anything. It felt like forever, but they finally stopped. I look at them again and examine their features. Their eyes were swollen and puffy. They looked really bad. It looked like they haven't slept for years. Black bags appeared underneath their eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask. Natalia and Taha shared a look and started tearing up.

"Aqua, they're gone. We saw them moving their stuff in to a U-HAUL. They are all gone- Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Perrie, Chloe, and even..........." Taha breaks the news to me. I quickly feel tears streaming down my face.

"DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE!! YOU ARE LYING. HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME." I sob.

I quickly run out of the front door and towards the house directly in front of me. I walk up to the door and bang on it emotionally for ten minutes before turning the doorknob. It was open. 'I knew they were lying. Harry would never leave me'. I think to myself as I walk in to the house. It was so empty. No furniture was in the house. Nothing was there. There was no sign of people even being there at all except for a few pieces of paper. I could make out three names - Aquamarine, Taha, and Natalia. They were letters, one for each of us. I start bawling and start reading the one addressed to Natalia. I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help it. They broke our hearts by doing this and I wanted to know what they had to say. I noticed my letter had more pages than the other girls.

Dear Natalia,

By the time you read this, I will be long gone. I'm doing this to protect you. I feel so connected to you. I love you so much. I know this will hurt, but understand I give you permission to move on. Don't grieve me for to long. Find a nice human boy to protect you and love you. Our relationship was amazing while it lasted, but I cannot and will not put you through my lifestyle. My life isn't meant for you. You could die at any minute. I cannot bare to see you die. I do not want you to die because of me. I could never live with myself if you died because of me.

I wanted to let you know. I have never felt so alive before I had met you. I thought I was of no use to anyone. I thought that I was an abomination. I thought that no one could love me. You showed me that someone could love a dangerous monster like me. You make my heart beat again. I actually feel human when I am around you.

I need you to be the responsible one, like you always are, and look after Taha and Aquamarine. I need you to not do anything reckless and make sure the other to don't as well. I have faith in you. I will always love you. I'm so sorry for the pain I am probably putting you through, but you deserve a life that doesn't bring you danger. You deserve to fall in love with someone who can not get you killed. You shouldn't have to be kidnapped. I have put you through so much pain. You just haven't realized it yet. I wish you the best and I can promise you that this will not hurt eventually. Soon, you won't remember me .