Chapter 6; The Attack and the Saviour

"Baby, I'm leaving for work." My mom says the next morning, waking me up. "There's food in the kitchen." She adds, kissing me on the cheek and then leaves the house.

I groan and sit up in bed , wiping the sleep out of my eyes. I quickly decide to take a shower. I made sure to make it really quick because I didn't want my breakfast to get cold. After I get out, I change in to some grey skinny jeans, a dark navy blue sweater with Hazel and Gus on it from The Fault in Our Stars, and a pair of The Fault in Our Stars converse. This is one of the outfits Emiley got for my birthday. She will be so happy I am wearing it. I style my ginger hair in to natural curls and put a bow in my hair along with some jewelry. I was to lazy for makeup, so I didn't put any on. (polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124163230 The outfit on the left.)

After I get ready, I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen. Sitting on the table,calling my name, was two pieces of french toast with a strawberry on top, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Mom put syrup to the side. It look so yummy!! ( l ). I quickly scarf it down. Yes, I eat like a teenage boy. I really don't care, it's not like someone is watching me eat. It's just me,I should be able to eat however I would like to.

After I finish eating my delicious food, I decide to go and see what Mack and Issac are doing. I walk out of my door and cross over to their yard. I walk up their pebble sidewalk. Once I reach a door, I ring the doorbell. A unfamilar man answers the door I'm guessing this is Carrie's husband.

"Hi, I'm Aquamarine Tatum, your neighbor. I was wondering if I could see Mack and Issac." I tell him.

"Oh, hi, I'm John Greene. You must be the young lady my wife and kids keep talking about. Please come in. Issac and Mackenzie are upstairs. " He replies, allowing me in the house. I give him a grateful smile.

"John, who was at the door? Oh, hi, Aqua, dear." She says, walking up to me and hugging. I quickly hug her back.

"Hi, Carrie, I came to see Mackenzie and Issac." I tell her.

"Well, go on upstairs, I'm sure they will be happy to see you." Carrie tells me, ushering me upstairs.

I force my five foot self up the stairs. I walk to the room where the most noise was, hoping it was them. I knock on the close door. Issac opens the door and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey, Aqua!!!" He says, letting me in to the room. I see Mack in a game chair with a remote control. The game is paused, I'm guessing because Issac was playing as well. Mack turns around and smiles at me as soon as she her step-brother say my name.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey, you guys! I need to talk to you about something. " I say.

Mack quickly turns off the game.

"What the hell, Mack!?!? I was playing that!!" Issac says.

"Did you not just hear Aquamarine say she has to talk to us!?!?!" Mack yells back at him.

They continue bickering.

"Guys, stop!!" I say. They quickly shut up.

"What do you want to talk about?" Mack asks, looking at me.