Chapter 16: Why us!?!

I wake up in a nice, big room. Why would you kidnap someone then put them in this fince room? I look around and see Taha and Natalia waking up from our slumber?

"Why the hell did we fucking get kidnapped?" Taha rages.

Even in this situation, Natalia smakes her very hard.

"Maybe you two should sit down before I tell you guys this." I say, decideing to tel them about their boyfriends before it is two late.

"Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, and now Chloe are vampires. I know it sounds outrageous, but it's true. That's why they the are so pale and cole all the time. They are also in a very dangerous gang and I'm sure you've been in Europe. They are called The Bloods. They are very dangerous and lots of people are scared of them or want to take revenge on them. A little while after I moved here I was attacked by a vampire named Nicolous. Harry saved me after soon after Nicolous kidnapped me. Harry saved me and killed him. " I say. Natalia and Taha share a look and burst out laughing.

"You..-laughter-...actually -laughter-.....expect us to- laughter- believe that." Taha says.

"Yes, when have I ever lied to you. Why would I do that now, of all times?" I say/ ask.

They look at us and then gasp.

"You aren't lying.." Natalia realizes.

"That's impossible. What if one of them hurts us?" Taha asks, mortified.

"Ya, I may have feelings for Liam, but I value my life. I should have know their was something strange about them. I mean they just look like dangerous." Natalia says, freaking out.

"We are going to have to fucking move. That is really some fucking shit." Taha says, getting smacked. I love how Natalia can freak out and still act like a mom.

What they don't know is the boys couldn't hurt us if they want. They love us more than anything. We are their mates. They will do whatever they can to protect us. I know they would never hurt us. I have faith in them. Harry loves me. Louis loves Taha. Liam loves Natalia. Niall loves Chloe. For gods sake, he saved her from dying. He loves her that much. I respect him for this. Harry told me about how Niall saved her and I respected him so much more. Perrie love Zayn and Zayn loves Perrie. We are loved so much by them and neither of the girls realize it. I have faith in the boys. They will save us. I know it. They are probably looking for us everywhere right now. I'm sure they are going crazy.

"They would never hurt us. I can absolutely promise you that." I tell the two girls.

"How in the fucking hell do you that?They are fucking bloodsuckers." Taha says. She tends to curse a lot during situations like this.

Natalia smacks her and gives her a look. She then asks," How do you know that?"

"We are their mates. They would protect us with their immortal lives. They love us so much. They are pulled to us. They crave us. They want us in anyway possible. Niall's mate Chloe almost did and he saved her because he couldn't live without her. Louis would do anything for you, Taha. Liam would do the same for you, Natalia. Harry already proved that to me. They love us and can't bare to see us hurt so we need to stay strong for them, ok? Does this make sense?" I ask, wanting to make sure they follow.