Chapter 8: Kidnapped

The next day I decided I would take Harry's advice and trust that he would keep me safe. so, I jumped out of bed and groaned when I noticed what my hair looked like. There were knots ALL in it. This would take forever to get out. I spent the next thirty minutes getting the knots out of my bed. After I finally got them out, I looked at my clock. Mom was already at work. I quickly jump in the shower and changed into my purple bleached skinny jeans, a black tank top, and my holey sweater, high-top Converse and a black beanie.

(polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124941794 ).

I decided to walk over to Mack and Issac's house to see if they wanted to go to the park with me and just hang out. Believe it or not, I love parks. I am a big child when it comes to parks. I love to slide, swing, and see saw. When I get to the door, I ring the doorbell. Issac answers the door and smiles at me.

"Hey Aqua, what's up? Haven't seen you in a while." He asks.

"Nothing much. Do you and Mack want to go to the park with me?" I ask, smiling.

"Sure, let me get her and tell Carrie where we are going." Issac replies, disappearing into the house. About five minutes later, Issac and Mack walk out the door. Mack greets and smiles at me. I smile back. We quickly start making our way to the park. We pass Maybelle and Walter, who were in their front yard, as we are walking to the park.

"Hey Aqua, dear , come visit us soon, ok?" Maybelle says.

"I will come see you tomorrow, Maybelle, I promise." I smile at her, she returns one of her own and we continue on our journey.

We get to the park about 15 minutes later and I immediately start bolting towards the swing. I jump in it and start swinging.

Issac and Mack join me and we soon make it in to a contest on who can go the highest. I won, obviously, because I've got swag like that. We played for what felt like forever. We got tired so we sat in picnic tables to the side of the playground.

"So, what have you been doing all week?" Mack asks. I decide to tell them about the attack and just leave out the fact that Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Perrie are vampires.

"Last week, after I left your house, I started to walk around town and somebody grabbed me and attacked me. Harry, yes from the bloods, saved me. Afterwards, I was so scared to come out of my house. Harry and the rest of the Bloods, including Perrie showed up at my house and reassured me that they took care of it and it was ok to go outside and live life again." I tell them, hating to relive the memories of that night.

"Oh, that's terrible, but I think we know who attacked you." Issac says.

" Who and how!?!" I ask loudly, wanting answers.

"So, last week, the Bloods killed someone. He was the school loner and he had a reputation for mistreating girls. The girls that he had flings with would disappear soon after. He was a creep. He died the same day and around the time you were attacked." Mack replies.