ChAPTER 1

~1 year before~

Nov. 6, 2013

Dear Diary,

I can't believe she is doing this, especially on my birthday. I am officially fifteen years old. Do you want to hear the news my mom just told me? Well, I'm moving to Holmes Chapel located in England! How am I supposed to make new friends? No one wants to be friends with the ginger haired girl. First of all, I am a nerd. Second of all, I have the ugliest green eyes. This is just terrible news. Well, good bye.

Love,

Aquamarine Fae Ebony Rosemarie Tatum.

"Aquamarine Tatum, get your butt down here! We have to pack! We leave on Sunday!" My mom yells.

" What !?! That's in two days! How am I supposed to say bye to everyone?" I yell back as I run downstairs.

" I don't know,, but I am sorry. I just found that we were moving today. I need my job, sweetie. You know this." My ginger haired mother says, genuinely sorry.

My mom looked a lot like me, except she was way more beautiful. She had gorgeous ginger hair. Marnie Milena Marie Tatum was her name. She had stunning blue eyes, which were so much better than my green ones. Light freckles graced her cheeks. All together she looked like an angel sent from the heavens.

"It's ok, mom. I'll figure something out. Now, let's pack." I say, giving her a reassuring smile.

We packed for a good four hours when there was a knock on the door. I open the door only to see my friends, Emiley, Jack, and Mayciee.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQUA!!!!" They yell in unison before pushing their way into my house. " Why are you packing?"

" I'm moving to England." I say solemnly.

"WHAT!?" Emiley yells.

"When are you leaving?" Jack asks, trying to stay calm, but you could see the tears trying to slip out of his sockets. I really do not want to leave them. I honestly don't know what to think about this.We've been friends for over ten years. How do you tell them you are leaving them?

"On Sunday..." I mumble sadly.

"WHAT!?!?" They yell yet again in unison.

"I know I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel better I just found out today. I'll miss you guys. This is the worse birthday ever... " I say tears running now my face. I will miss them so much.

" It's ok.We just have to make this the best birthday for you like ever. Now lets open presents."

"OOHH!!! Open mine first!!!!" Mayciee yells.

She hands me a huge bag. I slowly open it to make her more anxious. Inside the bag were three outfits with matching beanies and toms. The first outfit was a green Monsters Inc. sweater, ripped skinny jeans, a green beanie, and green toms. The second outfit was a batman sweater, yellow skinny jeans, a yellow beanie, and yellow toms. The third outfit was a gray one shoulder yin yang sweater. It also had a white tank top to go under it. It was paired with black ripped skinny jeans, a gray beanie, and black toms. She also gave me different types of jewlery and the newest Black Veil Brides Album. ( polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106382760 )