Chapter 18; Maybe I should let her go

-Harry's P.O.V-

When I saw Taylor treating Aqua like that it killed me. I cried for the first time in centuries. Everyone shedded a few tears. Those people are our friends. You can't treat them like that. I can't let her die. She is my soul, my everything. I walk downstairs where everyone else was at. Liam and Louis were pacing around the room worrying about Natalia and Taha. Niall was comforting a sad Chloe. Perrie was crying, sitting in Zayn's lap. Zayn had tears coming down his cheek as well.

"We have to save them." I finally say.

"But, how? Our fucking mates are in danger and all we can do is sit here." Louis says, angrily. He truly cared for Taha. He would do anything for just like me and Liam would do the same for Natalia and Aquamarine.

I know it sounds like I'm whipped, but even her name makes me happy. I love her so much. She is my mate and I have to protect. I will protect her no matter what. I have to find her. I WILL find her if it is the last thing I do. I need to find her. She is my everything. The world revolves around her in my eyes. I want to make every last wish of hers come true. I want to see her smile. I want to see her laugh. I want to see her through the best and worse of times. I want her to be able to cry on my shoulder and know I'll get her through it. I know it's soppy, but I will marry her someday. I would find a way to kill myself if she was dead.

"Call Ed." I simply say. Niall immediately knows and goes to phone him.

Ed Sheeran is a very powerful vampire. He will know how to get the girls back. I know it. He always knows the answers. Ed is one of the very first vampires to ever cross the Earth. He knows everything there is to know. He has ginger hair and from my experience, gingers know everything. I honestly think that is why he is so powerful . I mean, look at Aquamarine, she is right about everything. I'm not saying that because we are in a relationship. I am saying it because it is true.

"Ed said he will be here as soon as he can." Niall says when he comes back in to the room.

"So, that means we have to wait it out, dosen't it?" Liam asks me.

"I'm afraid so. That is the only thing we can do at this moment.We have no other options or ideas. We don't know where they are. I mean they could be anywhere. There is no telling where Taylor, Ellie, Danielle,and Eleanor took them. I just hope it isn't too late." I respond, going to sit on the couch.

Thirty minutes later, there is a knock on the door. I quickly get to the door and see Ed at the door. ( Ed+Sheeran+Done ).

"Thank you for coming." I say, letting him in.

I guide him to the couch and he sits down.

"So Taylor and her gang took your mates." Ed asks.

I nod.

"Well, luckily for you. I have had a spy, secretly looking out for Taylor. She is a vampire hunter after all." Ed says.

"Where are they?" Louis asks.

"They aren't far from here. Taylor is keeping them in a nice house on East Avenue. Good luck fellows. And trust me when I say, if they come out alive, I will be coming to meet them." Ed says, before simply walking out.

All of us share a look and we get out of the door at vampire speed. We made Perrie stay at home with Chloe. We don't want either one of them to get hurt as well. We make our way to East Avenue. We arrive within seconds. We look at the houses and quickly figure out which one it is. Taylor had them in the nicest and hugest house on East Avenue. ( Luxury-Big-House_1280x800_3403 ).

We quickly walk up to the door and knock it in.

"So, glad to see you've made it boys. Just in time for the show." Taylor says. I hate that bitch so much.

They quickly bind us to chairs and bring our mates in to the room. They look terrible. They all have branding marks on them. They are bruised and bloody.One of their wrists are dangling at a wierd angle.

They get visibly excited when they see us.

"Don't get too excited dears, you won't be alive much longer." Taylor tells them.

She quickly stabs each girl in the gut with a knife. I can't explain what happened in that moment, but I do know I exploded. I went on a rampage. I broke the binds and snap Taylor's neck. I then turn to Danielle to see her with a bunch of weapons. I quickly get them out of her hands and stab her multiple times. Next, is Ellie, who comes after me with a gun. She quickly shoots me and a searing pain goes through me, but I do not stop. I keep going towards her and get the gun. I quickly hit her in the head with it then shoot her in the head, quickly ending her life. Lastly, is Eleanor. I laugh sinsterly when she dosen't put up a fight. I quickly snap her neck.

I slowly feel myself going back to normal. I quickly help the guys out of their binds. I walk over to Aquamarin and fell her fain pulse. I quickly bite in to my wrist then put it in her mouth allowing her to drink. Liam and Louis do the same to Natalia and Taha. We quickly take them home. I know Aqua will get to walk when she wakes up because of my blood. She will be healthy again and that is the most important thing to me.

After we take them home, we go to the house. As I'm laying in bed, I can't help, but wonder if I should stay with Aqua. I'm putting her in danger. What if she killed because of me. I love her so much and I can't stand to see her hurting because of me. I hope she is ok.

I want her so much.

But maybe, I should let her go.

I want her so bad.

My world goes black, as I fall asleep.

I'll decide tomorrow.

-------------To be continued----------

Hope you liked it.