Chapter 14: Taha and Natalia's dates:)

The next moring I woke up and yelled for Natalia and Taha.

"Good morning." They said in unison sitting on my bed with me. I give the a respnse and smile at them. The quickly smile back. I look at them and smile creepily at Taha.

"So, how was your date?" I ask.

"Amazing." She says and starts telling us about it.

-Flashback. Taha's P.O.V.~

I woke up and smile amd look at the time. I gasp. Fuck! I have to get ready. I quickly get up and jump in the shower. I have to hurry up. I can't be late for my own day. I would look terrible if I did that. I was so nervous. I'm not supposed to be nervous. I random and funny. Right now, I'm reminding myself of Natalia. I'm not Natalia, I'm Taha.

After I get out of the shower, I quickly slip on my dress. The top part was black and the bottom was a light pink. There was a sparkly part around the waist. I match it with some black high heels. I slip on some matching jewerly and put on some light makeup. I then curled my hair. Right as I was finishing, there was knock on the door.

I hurry to the door and smile when I see Louis. He is wearing some black pants and a dress shirt.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I simply nod. He leads me to his car and opens the door for me. I get in and he goes to the driver's side. He drives to the movie theater and buys tickets to 'Frozen'.

We laughed so many times. It was so cute. My favorite character was Olaf. He was just like me. He was so random and funny. He was so happy and would give his life for his friends. I am just like that Natalia and Aqua. Natalia reminded me of Elsa and Aqua reminded me of Anna.

"So, you like the movie?" Louis asks as he led me to the car.

" I loved it." I say as I get in to the car. Once Louis got in he started driving yet again.

"You reminded me of Olaf." He says. I laugh.

"I know. Anyway where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a suprise." He says simply.

We drove for forty minutes. Louis finally stop the car in front of a trail. He goes to the trunk and gets out a picnic basket and a blanket. He also pulled out two towels. He then throws me my bathing suit and a cardigan.

"Where did you get this?" I ask.

"I asked Natalia to get me it." He says.