Chapter 15:WHAT!?!?

-The next day-

I woke up and yelled for Natalia. She helped me in to my wheelchair and get ready for the day . We decided on lazy clothes because they are easy to wear with a cast. We slip me in to some grey sweats, a white tanktop, and a grey cardigan. We match the with some black Toms and we make a braid crown on my hair.( polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126329548 ). I decide to leave my face bare because there is no point. I go down the ramp and go to the living room.

Natalia went to wake up Taha and get dressed. Natalia came out in some navy blue shorts and a matching striped top. She had on some white Toms and her hair was styled with a waterfall braid. ( polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=126332828 )

She decided to have no makeup on. Taha had on some shorts, a white tanktop, and a cardigan. She had on some scandals and har hair was in a pretty buns.

"So, what's on the plan for today?" Taha asks.

"We are visiting the neighbors." I reply and start wheeling myself out the door and towards Maybelle and Walter's house.

The girls and I knocked on the door. Maybelle opened the door and smiled at me ( betty-white-smiling-640 ).

"Oh, hi, Aqua. I heard what happened, dear. It's a small town. Are you ok?" She says.

"I'm fine Maybelle. May we come in?"

"Of course dear." She says, allowing us in.

"So who are you lovely ladies?" Maybelle asks.

"I'm Taha and this is Natalia. We are Aqua's cousins. We are staying with her." Taha tells her politely.

"Oh, well nice to meet you dears." Maybelle says, ushering them to the couch. I roll and sit by the couch.

"Walter! Aqua and her cousins are here." Maybelle shouts. Walter comes down soon after.

"Hey, young ladies." He greets us and asks how I am.

We talk to them for about two hours and then walked over to Issac and Mack's house. We knock on the door.

"Hey Aqua, two girls I don't know." Issac greets us and lets us in. " Mack and I are alone. "Mom and dad went to the store."

"Oh, well this is my cousin, Taha, and her bestfriend and my basically cousin, Natalia." I inform him. He calls for Mack and she is soon bolting down the stairs.

We give her the same introduction.

We fill them in about the us dating the boys and they warn us they are dangerous. Taha and Natalia don't know their vampires yet, so I won't mention that anytime soon. What kind of conversation would that be?

'Hi, I'm Aqua. My boyfriend sucks blood to get his yummy nutrients.' I think in my head. What a sight that would be.

"So, do you guys want to join us and our friend, Chloe, for a sleepover this weekend?" I ask them curiously.

"Sure, that sounds great." I smile in reply.

Mack tells me they heard about what happened. I assure them I'm doing ok for a rape victim. I think I'm doing pretty spectacular. We start out the door when it starts getting dark. It looks really scary, but my mom sent me a text to get groceries with Taha and Natalia. So, we start to the start. We pass the same place I got kidnapped and I instantly get the feeling that someone is staring at me. We make it to the store without anything happening and I let out a shaky breathe. Natalia pats me on the back. I quickly take out my phone and pull up the text.

From: Mommy

To: Me

I need you to go the store and get some things. Make sure to take Natalia and Taha. I don't want anything to happen to my baby girl

-Eggs

-Milk

-Cookie mix

-Lettuce

-Bread

-Mayo

-Ham and Turkey

-Cokes

We quickly get get all the items and go to the checkout counter.

The teenage boy at the counter smiled at us. "It will be 20.50."

I start to hand him some money when the doors slam open and some people come in with guns.

"EVERYONE DOWN!!" One says, three of the goons roughly grab me out of my chair, Natalia, and Taha. We scream like crazy, but they get us. Right before they fully get me out, I see the boy getting shot ad someone grabbing my wheelchair.

WHAT!?!?

Why does this happen to me?

Everything goes black.

--------------------------

What!?! lol you guys will never guess who takes them. It is the person that has been talking, but you will never guess who. It will be super suprising.

I'll update tomorrow.

Love,

Lilli. P.S. Thanks to my 60 followers. I love you guys. I hope I didn't disappoint with this chapter. Also I'm working on another story, but I don't know when I'll start posting it :)