Chapter 5: Vampires!?!?!

"My best friends hot

My best friends hot

No matter what I do you love---" I quickly jump out of bed and answer my phone. It was Emiley's ring tone.

"HEYYYY, girl. How's England? Is it as beautiful as people say? Is it better that the US? Are the boys cute?" Emiley squeals, in to my ear.

"Heyy, Ems. Are Jack and Mayciee with you?" I ask, ignoring her questions.

" Yep, but, why aren't you answering my questions?" Emiley asks.

"Put the phone on speaker and I'll answer you questions. I only want to say it once." I say.

"Ok." Emiley says, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey babe." Mayciee says.

"Ya, hey, Aqua. How you been chilling up there?" I laugh at his choice of words. Chilling, really?

"I'm ok. I miss you guys. Anyway, Emiley, England's ok, so far. It is really pretty. It isn't as great as Georgia, because I can't see you guys everyday. I haven't seen that many cute boys. I met a really nice girl and guy around our age. You guys would love them. They are my neighbors. The girl is named Mackenzie, she's our age. She has a gay step-brother who is sixteen and he is really awesome. I also have a older couple as my neighbors. They have been married for 62 years. They love eachother greatly. But, now to the REAL point. Guess who lives directly across me?" I say,knowing they would never guess.

"Oh my GOD!! Is it someone famous?!?! Like, Tom Felton? Or James and Oliver Phelps?" Emiley squeals out.

"Or like, Rupert Grint or Daniel Radcliffe?!?" Mayciee yells.

"Or Evanna Lynch, Emma Watson, or Bonnie Wright?" Jack yells next.

" I wish. That would be flipping amazing." I say, imagining a bunch of actors and actresses from Harry Potter living across from me instead of a bunch flipping delinquents.

"Then, who is it?" They ask in unison. It was actually really cool.

"You remember that delinquent from Hot Topic?" I ask, casually.

"Yes, who wouldn't? He was bloody annoying.And he killed someone." Emiley replies.

"Ya, I do, but what doesa he have to do with anything?I thought we agree to never bring that situation up again." Mayciee says, smacking Emiley. Sometimes, they can be so clueless.

"Wait, he's your neighbor. Isn't he?" Jack says in shock, realizing my predicament.