Chapter 7: Getting to know the Vamps :)

My mom has deemed me depressed, because the last couple of days, I've been terrified to go outside. I don't want anyone to attack me. I just want to be safe.

So, it is now Sunday and I've been bored out of my mind, because I haven't been anywhere, but my house since Wednesday. My mom left for the supermarket about an hour ago, so I'm all alone. I really am bored, like insanely bored. I hate this so much. I am currently dressed in The Little Mermaid leggings and a tank top to match. I had my American Slouch Bookbag on too and some black combat boots. My hair was styled in natural waves and a black beanie was sitting on my head. I looked good, too bad I wasn't going anywhere. ( polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124867020 ).

Suddenly, my doorbell went off and I got nervous to go and answer the door. I slowly built my courage and walked to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and twisted it, opening the door. Standing on my porch were Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Perrie. Perrie and Zayn were holding hands. She smiled when she saw me. She quickly pulled her hand from Zayn's and rushed to give me a hug, but couldn't get through the doorway.

"Oh right, I forgot, we have to be invited in. Can you invite us in, Aqua?" Perrie asks, smiling at me.

I decided to be nice and let them in. They did help me after all. Even Louis.

"Please help and come in." I say, allowing them in. Perrie imediately rushed in to the doorway and gave me a hug making sure not to crush me with her supernatural strength. "I missed you, Aqua." The rest of the boys walk in to my livingroom. ( Modern-Living-Room-TV-Wall-Units-08-in-Light-Brown-Color-880x586 ). Three of the boys sit on the couch and two sat on a cushion stool type thing we have. Perrie and I sat in the two chairs to the side.

"So, what are you guys doing here,exactly?" I say.

"We've noticed you haven't left your house since the attack, so we decided to come talk to you and get to know you better." Niall says for the group.

"Oh, so what do you guys want to know?" I ask.

"Oooooh, how old are you?" Perrie says, smiling at me.

"I'm 15." I reply. "How old are you guys?"

"Human or actual age?" Liam says.

"Umm,both." I ask, smiling.

"We are all 18 in human years, except for Perrie. I'll let her tell you her age. I'm actually 400 years old." Liam says, like it is the most normal thing in the world.

"I'm 451 years old." Louis says, still having hard feelings for our bad start. You could tell by his tone.

"I'm 395 years old. I'm the youngest." Niall says, he was so adorable,but not really my type.

" I'm 420 years old." Zayn says, giving a smirk.

"I'm 20 in human years. I'm actually 435 years old." Perrie explains, smiling at me.