Chapter 11: Confessions

~Aqua's P.O.V~

To say I was confused when I woke up in a blank white room with constant beeping sounds, would be an understament. I opened my eyes only ten minutes ago and don't know what is going on yet. I look all around me and found a call nurse button. I quickly pushed. A nurse walks in soon after.

"Oh, Miss Tatum. Glad to see your up."

"How long was I out?" I ask.

"A week." The nurse replies. She checks up on me and tells I'm doing good for having a broken nose, multiple broken ribs, a broken arm, and a broken leg. I smile at her and ask her to get or call my mom and tell her I'm up. She nods at me and my ginger haired mom and two girls walk in soon after. I knew who they were the moment I saw them. They were my cousins Taha and her friend Natalia.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask Taha and Natalia.

"We flew in to come and see you, but you just had to get kidanpped." Taha says. Natalia slapped her arm for being so insensitive and they both gave me apologetic glances.

"So, who brought me in?" I ask.

"A fucking sex god with curly hair and green eyes and with piercings and tattoos." Taha says, getting yelled at for cursing. Natalia hated cursing and Taha loved using that language. I had to smile. I missed Taha's randomness/immaturity and Natalia's maturity.

"Harry brought you in. He said he met you a few times." My mom says, ignoring the two girls who were slapping at eachother.

"Yes, he's nice." I tell my mom and she gave me a knowing glance.

"So, do you like him?" Natalia chimes in, giving her full attention to me.

"Well, he is pretty cute." I answer, smiling at them to let them know the answer.

"You so do." Taha says.

"So, how was Poland, you guys?" I ask them.

"It was great. The boys are great if you get my drift." Taha says, and we all knew she was joking, but she still earned a smack from Natalia.

"It was great. I missed my family up there and it was great to see them." Natalia says, smiling at me.

" That's good." I say.

We spent the next hour chatting. It was great. Our conversation was cut short when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." My mom yelled.

"We need to ask your daughter a few questions." A cop says, while walking in with one other.My mom nodded at them and dragged Taha out the door because she was trying to steal the cops taser. Natalia followed behind.

"Hello, Aquamarine. We are going to ask you about your kidnapping." The cop says.

I simply nod my head.