Chapter 17 :This sucks!

When I wake up the second time, I'm back in the room we were originally in. Taha and Natalia where in the corner and rushed to me when they saw I was up. I examined them and see they have blisters from the electricity that ran through our bodies. I'm sure I have them too.

"This place is crazy. We are going to die here. I just know it!! Next time I see those hoes, they will be going down, trust me." Taha says.

"We won't die here. The boys will save us. We will be ok. I promise." I say, but truthfully, I don't know if I believe myself. These girls are deranged. We may die here. What if they don't find us?

"How do you know? Not that I don't believe in Liam, but these girls know what they are doing." Natalia says.

"I honestly don't know, but we have to have faith in them. They love us. They will do whatever they can. We have to try to stay strong. We can't let them break us." I say. Natalia and Taha nod.

"Help me out of my wheelchair. I want to sit on the floor with you guys." I tell them.

They hastily help me out and sit me on the floor. We just sit and try to calm ourselves. It was hard because we are all on edge. Every little noise startles me. I can here what sounds like a tiny shift in air and I jump ten thousand feet in the air.

Natalia and Taha were planning a sabotage agaisnt Taylor, Ellie, Danielle, and Eleanor. Believe it or not they are really scary when they get mad. They hit really hard to. I remember this one time when I was 12 and they were 15.

-Flashback-

"Hey, ginger is it true? Are you really satan? Did you sleep with him? I always knew you were a hoe." Derek Thompson, the school bully, says.

"Hey, leave her alone." A angry Taha appears. Natalia pops up behind her.

"No, why should I? She nothing , but a worthless whore, just like you too." Thompson says.

Natalia and Taha both share a look and a nod before creepily looking at Derek.

Taha quickly raises her fist and punches his nose. You could hear a crack. It defiantly wasn't pretty. Blood was rushing out. Natalia does the same to his jaw and you here it crack as well. Blood poured out of his mouth.

"Don't mess with her again. You will have us to come through." Taha says. She gently tugs me to the sidewalk to start walking home.

"Are you ok?" Natalia says.

"Yes, thank you guys."

"You're welcome. What's family for?" Taha says.

Derek Thompson never messed with me again.