Chapter 12: My Choice

~Two weeks later~

I'm leaving from the hospital today and I plan to see Harry as soon as possible. It will be hard because Taha and Natalia have to push me over there. I can't walk, so I'm in a wheelchair and I can't push it because my arm is broken. It sucks.

"Are you ready to leave?" My mom asks me, helping me change in to my Slytherin pajama pants and matching shirt. (polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=125542269 ). She styled my hair in to a messy bun. I had no makeup on, so my face looked pretty bad, it had multiple scratches and brusies on it. My nose was slightly crooked now to, but it was better than nothing.

After mom got me settled we went to the car. Mom, Natalia, and Taha worked together to get me safely get me in to the car. The ride home was born and I was dreading them moment I had to see Harry. I knew my answer and I hoped he would be ok with it. As soon as we got home, I was put in to my wheelchair. I demanded Taha and Natalia to take me to Harry's. They agreed without protest, which was unusual for Taha.

When we got to the door, Taha rang the doorbell. Louis answered it. His attention immediately when to my dark headed cousin. He immediately turned and I realized what happened when he mumbled, "Mate." under his breath. I bet the reason he turned was because his eyes were glowing red. He turned back around when he calmed.

"Who are you guys? I haven't seen you two around." Louis asked, looking at Taha. Taha tended to be shy around people she just met, so she was avoiding eye contect at that point in time.

"This is my cousin Taha." I say, pointing at Taha. "And her bestfriend, Natalia." I explain and he nods, not taking his eyes off her.

"Anyway, is Harry here?" I ask.

"Ya, I'll push you to him. You ladies some in and I'll show you the living room." He pushed me to the living room letting the girls sit with the other guys and I see Liam get choked up when he sees Natalia. I gave him a knowing smirk. Louis continue pushes me down a long hallway.

"So, my cousin, huh?" I ask Louis. He avoids eye contact and nods. I laugh.

"Ya.." Louis says.

"Well, fair warning, she's crazy once she knows you." He smiles and nods. He comes to a door and knocks. Harry opens the door and nods Louis off. He grabs my wheelchair and brings me in to the room.

"Hello, Aqua." He says, sitting on a chair in the room across from me.

"Hi, Harry."

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Not as bad as I look." I reply, smiling. "We need to talk."

He nods in response.

" I thought about everything and I just want to start off by saying that I'm not freaked out by the whole mate thing. I actually think it is kind of cute. I am attracted to you, but I'm not sure if I want to be put in danger by being with you. I want to try though. You have to promise me we will go slow. I trust that you will take care of me." I say, a smile gracing my face. Harry's face is so bright.

"We can go as slow as you want. I will never ever let anyone hurt you. I promise." I smile at him when he says this.

"Ok."

"Aqua?"

"Yes?"

" Will you do the honor of going out with me tomorrow?" He says.

"Yes."

" I'll pick you up at 6."

"Ok.'

We then go back down to the others. I noticed a dark headed girl clinging on to Niall. She look innocent and beautiful. I smile at her.

"Hi. I'm Chloe Read." She says. You could tell she was a vampire and that she was trying hard to control her hunger.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Aqua. I see you met my cousins?" I ask and she nods in response. " Anyway you should come sleepover with us this weekend. I want to get to know you."

"I'll be there." I smiled

I also invited Perrie and she agreed. Then, I focused my attention on thr other two girls in the room. Natalia was getting along with everyone,but you could tell her attention was focused on Liam. Taha was showing her crazy side finally and kept her glance on Louis. We stayed there until dark and then we walked home.

"So, what did you think of Liam, Natalia?" I ask the Polish blonde.

"He is so sweet. He asked me out. We are going on a date on Wednesday." I smile at her.

"I'm going out with Harry tomorrow (Tuesday)." Taha squealed in excitement.

"You going to hit that." She said immaturely. Natalia smacked her.

"Don't even act like you don'y like Louis." Natalia tells her and she immediately starts blushing.

"Shut up you guys."Taha says.

"Did he ask you out?" I ask.

"Ya, tomorrow." I smile at her.

"Oh, well I invited Chloe and Perrie to a sleepover this weekend." I inform them.

"Ok, they seem cool."

"They are."

We stayed up late talking about the guys that night before we all suddenly crashed on the floor. I wonder if my date will be ok tomorrow. I dreamt about the possibilities that could happen tomorrow.

~UnKnown P.O.V~

I was staring at them through the window. That ginger haired girl was going to get. She should have thought twice before she moved here and got involved with Harry. She would be getting it from me soon. I would not let her live. She got the person closest to me killed. I will kill her and then make Harry watch. She will be dead by the end of this, I can promise you that.

--------------------------------------------------------

There ya go. Hope you liked it:)