Chapter 5

Once everyone got tired of hanging out in the pool. We dried off and went inside.

I went and got my clothes out of the dryer and ran to the bathroom to change. Once I put on my clothes I brushed out my hair and put it in a side braid.

I went back downstairs to see everyone on there phones. My phone.... Where did my phone go? Oh no.

"Trevor!" I ran over to him with tears in my eyes. And embraced him.

"What's wrong Syd?" He hugged me back.

"My... My.. Phone." He looked at me confused.

I grabbed his hand and led him outside. It was still bright since it's only 4:00 in the afternoon. I look into the 6 foot pool and there it is... At the very bottom of the deepest part of the pool, was my brand new I phone 5s.

"Trevor. When you threw me in early I still had my clothes on. And my phone was in my back pocket..." I looked down at the ground. I know it was a stupid reason to cry, but I don't have enough money for a new one right now. I only have about $500 and that's to help pay the rent and buy food.

"Sydney I'm sorry I didn't know." Trevor looked at my phone in the bottom of the pool.

"It's okay Trevor I know you didn't." I said placing my head on his shoulder.

"Can't you just buy a new one?" Trevor says hopefully.

"I wish.." I let out a soft sigh.

"Why can't you?" Trevor asks me.

"I just don't have enough money right now... I have to pay the rent and buy food and stuff." I reply back. I wasn't mad at him just kind of upset that I don't have a phone.

"I will buy you a new one tomorrow." Trevor said kissing my forehead.

"Trevor?" I asked.

"Ya."

"Thank you." I glanced at him.

"For what?" He smiled.

"For making me the happiest person alive." I blushed.

He grabbed my hand and led me back inside. I cuddled up next to him with my head on his chest. He placed a hand on my side and let me drift off to sleep. And that was the last thing I remembered till I was out like a light.