Chapter 6

When I woke up in the morning I was the only one on the couch. Even Trevor was gone. That's weird I thought. All of a sudden they all burst threw the door laughing. I jumped a bit.

" Syd! I have a surprise for you." Trevor said sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hold out your hands, and close your eyes." He demanded.

I did what he said. He placed something in my hand.

"Open." He said grinning.

In my hand was a brand new I phone 5s!

"Trevor you didn't have too." I said jumping up and hugging him.

"It's the least I could do. Considering I let yours sink to the bottom of are pool yesterday." He said laughing.

I hugged him again. If so lucky to have him.

"Thank you." I smiled

"Your welcome." He replied.

"No not for the phone!" I giggled. He looked at me confused.

"Your the only one who gets me. I know you care about me. You make me genuinely happy when I'm with you. You make me feel special. You give me butterflies every time we touch. I love you so much Trevor. Thank you for being here for me." I quickly kissed his lips and smiled.

"I will always be here for you Syd." He smiled hugging me one last time.

"Wait is it already Monday?" I didn't mean to but I changed the subject.

"Ya. Why?" Connor said sitting down on the couch.

"Oh. Thanks Sydney!" He said standing up.

"For what?" I questioned.

"I need to film my O2L video!" He said racing up the stairs.

We all laugh, Connor can be so forgetful sometimes.