Chapter 21

*Sydney's POV*

It's official me and Trevor are over. I feel like crap. I already miss him and I just broke up with him. To think I had never been happier in my life. Those where the best three months of my life. Trevor made me happy. A few days ago I would have never imagined us being apart. Now I never want to see him again.

Even though he cheated on me I don't think I'm going to stop loving him. He was the only one who seemed to care about me. I feel alone. Cold. Unwelcome. I remember after my parents died I told Trevor I couldn't imagine not waking up next to him, that everything I love dies. Something did die.... Love. Trevor's love for me died. He no longer loves me. He is happy with a different girl.

I don't want to get up out of bed today, but I have a lot to do. Its Saturday which means I have to do my weekly YouTube Video. I need to pack my suitcase for VidCon next week. And I need to find a new room mate for VidCon. I texted Jenn last night and she said her and Andrea are staying with Lauren (LoveLaurenElizabeth) and Arden (Arden Rose). Looks like I have work to do.

I get out of Connor's bed and carefully walk down the stairs, not wanting to run into Trevor. Once I got down there Ricky was in the kitchen, making Nutella waffles.

"Ricky?" I said.

"What's up?" he smiled.

"Can you do me a favor and go get some clothes out of Trevor's room for me to wear." I asked.

"Like your clothes or his?" He chuckled

"Mine." I got angry.

"Okay. God what happened to you?" he noticed I was upset.

"Me and him broke up this morning...." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry Syd. I will go get some of you clothes." He said walking towards the stair case.

"Thanks Ricky." I smiled.

"Anytime." he smiled back.

Ricky came back with a pair of black shorts and a white crop top. I put it on in the bathroom, and fixed my hair and makeup, since I had a video to film. As I was walking out of the bathroom i remembered I don't have my camera.

"JC?" I knocked on his door.

"Come in! Looks like I have a guest." I opened the door, he was filming a video... That's unusual.

"When your down with the camera can I use it?" I asked.

"Uh, sure, I guess. What's wrong with yours?" he asked.

"It's in Trevor's room." I stated.

"Okay... So?" He looked impatient.

"We broke up, okay?" I said getting mad again.

"Oh I'm sorry Sydney." he pulled me into a hug.

"It's alright, but please edit that out of your video." I giggled.

"Okay. I will bring you the camera in a few minuets." he chuckled.

I left his room. Now I need to find a new person to stay with for VidCon. Who is another one of my good friends? Lohanthony! I pulled out my phone and hit call.

Sydney- Hey Anthony? Who are you staying with for VidCon?

Anthony- Jack (Thatsojack) why?

Sydney- I was wondering if I could stay with you guys?

Anthony- Sure! But I thought you and-

Sydney- We broke up....

Anthony- I'm sorry. But ya you can stay with us! Just meet me and Jack in the lobby Saturday, so we can check in.

Sydney- Okay sounds good. Thank you so much!

Anthony- Welcome. See you there bye!

Sydney- Bye!

A few minuets later JC came into Connors room and handed me his camera. I thanked him and set it up.

"Hey guys! What's up it's me Sydney! And you may be wondering why I'm in a different location... Well for one I'm in Connor's room so. And the reason I'm not in the same place is because this morning me and Trevor broke up. But for today's video I will be telling you about VidCon next Saturday. A lot of you have been asking me questions so I will find some and answer them. Where is VidCon? VidCon is actually being held in Anaheim California this year. Who are you staying with? Actually I'm staying with Lohanthony and Thatsojack, it's will be so much fun!And last question I'm going to answer is when is your meet and greet? Well VidCon last Saturday through Friday so my meet and greet will. Be Tuesday at 2:30pm. That's all for today video! I hope you enjoyed it please give it a big thumbs up, and comment down below if I will see you at VidCon! Bye!" I said covering up the lens and turning off the camera.

Looks like I have to go pack now...