Chapter 23

*Saturday, Day of VidCon, Trevor's POV*

I'm flying to VidCon right now and I'm scared. I need to talk to Sydney when I get there, but she's not gonna want to see me at all. I broke her heart, and I didn't have time to explain. I miss her everyday, it gets harder and harder to not cry of the thought that we are no longer together. We dated for a while and it was the best time of my life. I just wish that-

"We have now landed in Anaheim, California." The assistants lady said, stopping my train of thought.

"You commin Trevor?" Ricky asked tapping on my shoulder.

"I guess, I'm just nervous to see Sydney..." I replied grabbing my carry on.

"Just relax, and stay positive." Ricky smiled.

"I will try..." I kinda smiled back.

~~~~~~~

Once we finally got to the hotel the lobby was full of other YouTubers. I said hi to a few people, mainly hoping to see Sydney somewhere. I was trying to get around but it was so crowded I could barely move.

"Trevor!" I heard someone call me name. I turned around to see Anthony and Jack.

"Hey!" I said.

"Have you seen Sydney?" Anthony asked.

"No but if you see her find me. I need to talk to her..." I answered.

"Oh, ya I heard you broke up." Jack frowned.

"Ya... But it was a misunderstanding." I said looking down at the floor.

Soon enough Jacks phone started to ring.

*Phone Conversation*

Sydney- Hey are you at the hotel yet?

Jack- Ya

Sydney- Alright well we are on floor-

Jack- Come down and meet me and Anthony, in the lobby.

Sydney- Why?

Jack- Uh...

(Anthony stole Jacks phone)

Anthony- Because we need you to!

Sydney- Alright I will be right there. (she said laughing)

(Anthony hangs up and hands phone back to Jack)

"She's Comming." Jack told me.

"Okay, thank you." I said, getting more nervous by the second.

"Hey Jack! Anthony! Trevor...?" Sydney said walking up to us.

"Hey!" Jack and Anthony said giving her a hug.

"Uh, Hi, Trevor..." She said looking down at the floor.

"Can we talk? Alone?" I asked.

"I guess..." She didn't seem sure.

We walked away from Jack and Anthony, into a little hallway by the elevator.

"I know I made a bad decision going out with someone else, other than you. And I'm all so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner. I know you have no reason to take me back. But I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend again? I know I fucked it up last time, but I swear it won't happen again. To Be honest ever since we broke apart I couldn't stop thinking about you, that made me realize how much I love you." I said bitting my lip at the end.

"Trevor the brake up was hard on me too. Everyday I tried not to end up calling you back into my life. I know you messed up, but I mean it was once and everyone makes a bad dessicion once in a while. Yours was going on a date with someone else. And mine was breaking up with the love of my life. Trevor every second passing by the only thing I can think is that I love you. I miss you. And yes I will date you... But if you fuck up again we're threw and I'm never gonna say yes again." She informed me.

"I won't let you down Sydney." I pulled her into a hug, placing her head on my shoulder. As we pulled away I placed a gently kiss on her lips.

"One thing? Can you come back to staying in the hotel room with me?" I pleaded.

"Okay let me tell Jack and Anthony." She giggled.

I grabbed her hand, and we walked back to Jack and Anthony. When we got there we told them we got back together. Then she told them that she was gonna stay with me again. The said okay and after that we were off.

I took Sydney back to her old room and helped her carry her stuff down to my room. Once we got setteled i asked her what he wanted to do. And I was happy when she said that all she wanted to do was stay wrapped in my arms. So for the rest of the night we stayed in bed watching a movie. This was a great start to VidCon this year.

-------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update sooner... I was busy. But I hope you liked it! Please vote/comment blah blah blah. I love you guys! Stay Beautiful💜