Chapter 22

*Friday before VidCon*

Me and Trevor haven't spoken all week. Each day it gets harder and harder to not run back to him. I miss his presence, his smile. But he obviously doesn't want me around him anymore. He is always in his room, or out of the house. I just want to call him and say I'm sorry, I know for a fact he won't take me back....

"Are you ready to go?" JC half whispered to me, stopping my train of thought.

"Ya." I say trying to hold back tears.

"You don't have to hold it in anymore. I'm here for you." he said lightly squeezing my hand.

"Thanks JC. But let's go before I start bawling." I giggled.

Me and JC hopped in the car. I didn't want to ride in the same airplane as Trevor, thinking there would be to much emotion. So I booked a different flight for myself, but JC being protective as he always is decided to join me. So we are driving to the airport for a three hour flight.... Did I mention I'm terrified of planes?

When we got to the airport me and JC stopped by a starbucks so I could look a little bit more awake. Our flight is at 6:00am in the morning. So I pretty much had to wake up at 4:30 to get my stuff packed and look half way presentable.

*3 hours later*

We finally landed in Anaheim after a terrifying three hours. I was glad I didn't die. Being that high up in the sky scares me. Once we found are bags we walked towards our Uber. (Sorry If I didn't spell that right.) We got in and drove towards are Hotel. Anthony and Jack aren't getting here till Tomorow which means I have to check in and fill out the paperwork tonight. This hotel is very expensive and YouTube was nice enough to pay for us, so I have to sign all these papers saying I won't be loud, destroy the room, ect. If I break any of the rules they can kick us out. Which is kinda scary to think about.

--------

When I finally checked in and filled out the papers I slowly made my way to my room. The room was all the way on the top floor, floor 54.... Perfect.

I opened the door and gasped. The room was beautiful. There was a huge glass window letting in the beautiful sun light. Two queen size beds with fluffy white comforters. A full kitchen with a fridge and everything. And all so a huge bathroom. Did I mention a beautiful white couch and a enormous flat screen tv! This place is perfect! I set my suitcase down and right away plopped down on the bed. Waking up early is not my thing...

------------------------

Short and sweet chapter. Hope you still liked it. Tomorows will be better I promise!

Unedited!

Love you guys!💜