Chapter 25

*Trevor's POV*

I woke up to see Sydney peacefully sleeping next to me. She looks so cute when she's asleep. What am I saying she looks cute all the time.

I wanna take Sydney on our first date today, since we aren't doing anything, and it's the last day in Anaheim. And yes we already had a "First Date" but It didn't end well... So I might as well try and start the date thing over.

I was thinking about where we could go, and what we could do, untill I was heard a faint voice.

"Trevor?" I heard Sydney say in her adorable morning voice.

"Yes?" I responded.

"What are we doing today?" She asked facing me.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my chest, gently stroking her head.

"How about we go on our second 'First Date'?" I chuckled.

"That sounds perfect." She smiled.

"Where are we gonna go?" She asked looking into my eyes.

"It's a surprise, but make sure you wear a bathing suit. Just incase." I playfully winked at her.

She giggled, then pecked me on the lips. Then she got up to get ready. As did I.

*Sydneys POV*

I'm so glad me and Trevor are going on a redo first date. But I wonder what all he had in mind?

I walked to the hotel bathroom and put on my Triangle wear bikini. (The one Andrea Russett has. She posted a picture on Instagram.)

Then I put on my Black shorts from American Eagle. And my Black Muscle tee that has a white skull in the middle, over my bikini. I threw on my Black Vans, and straightened my long light brown hair, that reaches all the way down to my waist. I then put on my makeup.

It's pretty simple, And water proof. I use concelear, and powder for my face. Then I put on black gel eyeliner on my top lash line, and my water line. Finished it off with black eyeshadow on the corner of my lid, and some mascara. All the black makeup really makes my Light blue eyes pop.

I grab my phone and some money and shove it in my back pocket. Then I grab my Penny Board, and walk over to wear Trevor is on his laptop.

"Ready!" I say excited.

He turns around and immediately pulls me onto his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a soft kiss on my neck.

"You look gorgeous." He smiled.

"Oh so I didn't look gorgeous yesterday?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh my god! Yes you look gorgeous everyday! I just..." he responded worriedly.

"I was kidding!" I laughed.

Realizing it was a joke he laughed too.

~~~~~~~

*Trevors POV*

We are finally here. I decided to take Sydney to the beach. It's romantic and the sunset will look perfect over the water. Did I mention it's all so a ton of fun?

"Open." I said uncovering Sydneys eyes.

"I love the beach! Thank you Trevor." She said kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"Anything for you." I said playfully winking at her.

After that we walked hand and hand to a little place to lay down are stuff. We set out our Towels and set down are boards. Then I took off my shirt, and she took off hers too, plus her shirts. Leaving us only in are swimming attire.

"You bikini is a nice color on you." I said scanning my eyes over her body. She looks so nice. She's skinny, but not to skinny. It's just right.

"Thank you." she blushed.

"Race you to the water!" I said darting for the ocean.

She ran after me. After we reached the water we started splashing each other. The water felt nice. Soon enough I found her laughing, which made me laugh too. Then without realizing why I had done, I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

It was long, but it was amazing. Her lips were soft and warm. And she lightly had her hands around my neck. Are lips moving in sync. I made my stomach feel all tingly when we pulled apart.

"Wanna swim some?" She asked me.

"Sure. Just let me go get us some icecream." I said walking out of the water.

"Okay be careful!" she replied.

*Sydneys POV*

"Wanna swim some?" I asked Trevor.

"Sure. Just let me go get us some icecream." He said walking out of the water.

"Okay be careful!" I yelled to him.

I decided while I was waiting I should swim out a little bit further. They were barley any waves and the water was nice and warm.

I was just floating on my back, enjoying the water when I felt a sharp pain on my side. I let out a scream, probably making everyone look at me.

Suddenly I was pulled under the water. Still feeling a sharp pain. This time it was my shoulder though. I started to scream again but I was still under the water. I was loosing my breath. I still feel the pain in my shoulder, and my side....

*Trevor's POV*

I just got to the icecream shop thing on the beach, when I heard a scream. I recognize that scream. It's Sydney!

I quickly ran back to where we were in the water. But I couldn't see anything people were lining up near the water.

"She got bite! Someone call 911!" I heard a lifeguard yell.

Sydney got bite! By what?

I ended up pushing my way through the crowd of people reaching the water.

There was blood everywhere. But Sydney was no where to be found.

I searched frantically, running my eyes over the bloody water. Suddenly seeing he laying on the sand, in the bottom of the ocean.

Then I saw something swim away. I couldn't tell what it was but it wasn't good.

The lifeguard was telling everyone to stay on the shore, to not enter the water. But I couldn't help myslef.

I ran into the water, quickly swimming out to where she was still at the bottom. I dove under and picked her up bridal style. I did it gently trying to avoid touching anywhere she got bite.

Once I got her up out of the water, I realized she wasn't breathing... She most have been underwater for to long.

"Help! She's not breathing! She needs CPR!" I said with tears running down my face.

"Let me see her!" the lifeguard said. Making room for me to lay her down.

"I'm sorry but I can't give her CPR... The bite she got on her side, is to close to where I need to give her CPR... I'm afaird she might be dead...."

--------------------------

Cliff hanger! Please don't kill me! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I don't have an excuse, I just never updated. Love you guys! and stay Beautiful💜