Chapter 14

It's been a week. A whole fucking week has gone bye. I haven't gotten out of the bed. I haven't eaten anything. And I have been to weak to even sit up. Everyone's worried about me. I tell them not to be. If I die it's for the better. But the thing is I don't wanna die.... I'm happy, I'm just kinda stuck in the moment.

"How you feeling?" Trevor interrupted my thoughts.

"Fine." I lied.

"Do you need anything, food, water, anything?" Trevor looked into my eyes.

"I'm okay." I looked down at the floor.

"Alright." He said placing his hand on my thigh.

"Trevor you don't have to stay in here. You can go hang out with the guys, or something." I say.

"I'm not going anywhere without you." He smiled.

"Can you try and get up?" He pleaded.

"Trevor if I try... I will fall." I say attempting to sit up.

"If you fall, I'll catch you." He said pulling me off the bed.

Once my feet hit the floor it was like learning how to walk again. I tripped over my own feet.

"Slow down, I've got you." He placed his hands on my waist, and helped me walk to the door.

Once we finally got downstairs I landed on the couch.

"That was so hard." I giggled.

"There's the laugh I love to here." He smiled.

"Trevor? How come you help me? How can you help me? I'm probably the worst girlfriend ever." I say.

"Why would you say that? I help you because I love you. I love your ocean blue eyes, your perfect smile that lights up the room, your laugh that makes me feel happy, your cute little nose. Everything about you makes me happy." He blushed.

"You don't just feel bad for me. You don't help me because you know I used to be depressed? You help me cause you care?" I asked.

Soon enough Trevor softly kissed my lips. This felt right. I felt like nothing could happen when he was with me. I truly did love him.

"Does that answer you question?" He smiled.

I smiled, then softly kissed him back. Next thing I knew we were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.

"I love you." I look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Babe, I love you too." He replied.