Chapter 8

When I woke up the next morning my timeline was filled with comments, tags, and videos of me and Trevor.

Some people where happy and sayed stuff like.

"Yay! I'm so glad you guys are happy together! #Treney"

Others weren't as supportive...

"Bitch! Back off he is mine! I will never ship you guys... Ugh."

If I was going to cry it would make me seem weak. I told myself their comments didn't matter, I love Trevor. And they can't split us up.

"You awake?" I hear Trevor ask me.

"Ya." I responded, my eyes still glued onto my phone screen.

"Don't let them get to you. I love you and I don't care what they say. I will stay with you forever." He said patting my shoulder.

"Thanks Trev.." I smiled.

"Want me to go get you some food?" He asked.

"I'm alright." I said.

"If you need to you can talk about it." He said getting up. Trevor walked out of the room.

Soon enough Connor ran down the stairs.

"Hey Sydney!" He said making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey Connor?" I asked.

"What's up?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Can I tell you a story? But not here, can we go to, the beach?" I say.

"Ya, sure. Let me go get my car keys. Be right back." Connor ran back up stairs to get his car keys.

I was ready to tell someone what I have been keeping for a while. I haven't told anyone not even Jenn and Andrea, the whole 3 years we've known eachother. But I'm ready to tell Connor.

"Okay let's go.." He said opening the door for me.