Chapter 11

JC and I went back to the O2L house together. We walked their though, since it only takes about 20 minutes. I was ready to talk to Trevor. I miss him.

When we walked inside everyone was running around, screaming.

"What's going on?" I whispered to JC.

"That's a good question." He said back.

"Guys!" JC screamed. Trying to get everyone's attention.

All of them stopped running around, and looked at me and JC. My eyes immediately meet Trevor's. I couldn't keep it in any longer. I ran over to Trevor and gave him a big hug. My head was on his shoulder and I had tears streaming down my face, again. I feel like I have cried so much in the past week. Trevor placed his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer. As I pulled way from the hug we kissed.

"Trevor I missed you so much." I said wiping away my tears.

"Me too." He said placing his smooth lips onto mine again.

I gave him another hug, and that's when I felt like I never wanted to leave his side. He made me feel safe. Secure.

"Trevor?" I said looking into his eyes.

"Ya babe?" He said.

"Can I stay over tonight?" I smiled a bit.

"Sure. I will go get a pillow and blanket so you can sleep on the couch." He said walking towards the stairs.

"Trevor? Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" I questioned.

"Of course." He smiled.

When I got into Trevor's room I felt so safe. Nothing bad happens when I'm with him.

"Trevor?" I sat down on the bed.

"Ya?" He said.

"I just realized I don't have clothes to wear to bed." I bite my lip.

"You can wear this." He chuckled handing me a black t-shirt and maroon sweat pants.

"Thanks." I say taking the clothes to the bathroom.

When I finished putting it on I looked in the mirrior, it was loose and baggy on me. But it was cozy. Trevor's clothes smelt nice. Like colone and landury detergent at the same time. It was strong but not to powerful. I walked back into Trevor's room and saw him in bed.

"Awe, you look so cute in oversized clothes." He smiled.

"Thanks." I giggled, getting into the bed.

I have never slept with Trevor before. But it felt awkward. I didn't want to get to close to him because usually we only cuddle watching movies, or laying in the hammock outside. But I jumped a little when he put his hands on my waist, and pulled me into his chest. I nuzzled my head under his chin, and fell asleep.

-------------------------

I honestly like writing this book better than Bullied.... I just lost inspiration on Bullied. but I have so many ideas for this one! I love writting these💜