Chapter 18

*Sydney's POV*

I woke in the hospital. I'm kinda done with getting hurt and ending up here. I wanna be home. I miss my bed, and my room. But mostly I miss Trevor... I have been in the hospital for about three weeks, because ever since I got my head hit on the back of the car I have had short term memory loss. When ever someone comes to vist me I have to ask who they are. The doctor said that I may never get my memory full restored.

"Sydney you have a visitor." The nurse said.

"How are you babe?" A familiar vocie echoed through the room.

"I'm great but, who are you again?" I asked.

"I'm Trevor Moran, your boyfriend." he said sitting down next to me.

"Oh right." I say.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Okay, but do you know when I'm going to be able to leave?" I questioned.

"Well.... I talked to the doctor and he said today." his smile brightened up the room.

"Really?!" I sat up.

"Yep." He said.

"What about my memory?" I became scared. If I go home I wanna be able to remember who is who. And most importantly what is what.

"The doctor said he will give you some pills to take every day, hopefully it will bring back your memory." he said grabbing my hand.

"I hope so. I would love to be able to remember things again." I giggled.

"Okay well I better go check you out. Then I can drive you back home."

"Wait, who do I live with again?" I say being completely serious.

"You live with Jenn, and Andrea. But they aren't going to be home for about two months because they went to New York for a YouTube event." he smiled.

"Then how am I going to do anything? I can barely make a peanut butter and jelly without forgetting." I feel useless.

"Do you need to stay with me?" he chuckled.

"Sure." I smile at him.

"Alright I will be right back to get you." he left the room.

When he returned he had a bottle of pills and a "get well soon" card, that the doctor gave to me. Soon enough I was headed out the door to a car that I don't remember, driving to a place a don't remember, and live with people I don't remember. This is going to be a confusing two months.

Once we got back home I was greeted by 5 other boys. I have know clue who they are...

"I'm glad your home." A tall brown headed boy said. He had a nose piercing and soft brown eyes.

"Sydney I missed you so much!" A dirty blonde headed boy said. He had soft blueish green eyes and a perfect smile.

"Your home!" A guy with brown swoopy hair gave me a hug. His eyes were brown and he had a cloud tatoo on his wrist.

"I missed you a lot syd..." a dirty blonde headed boy said. he had earing in and beautiful blue eyes. He was all so pretty tall.

"Sydney!" A shorter boy with brown hair gave me a hug. He had a lip piercing and tatoos on different parts of his arms.

"Who are you guys." I was so confused.

They all went in a line telling me there name. Once they told me I remembered them a little. I gave them all hugs then went to the living room. I layed down on the couch because I was exhausted. You don't get much sleep in a hospital bed. I tried to stay awake but that failed. I eventually doze off to sleep, not worrying about anything.

*Trevors POV*

Each of the boys greeted Sydney at the door, I could tell she had no clue who they were. Once they all introduced them selves she walked over to the couch. She looked tired. After a while she feel asleep on the couch. She looked so cute. I decided to move her to my room though, I was afraid the guys might wake her up. Or she will be cold. I walked over to the couch and scooped her up. I carefully walked towards my room.

Once we got to my bed I gently laid her down. She was still peacefully asleep. I placed her head on the pillow and pulled a sheet over her fragile body. Soon enough I found myself getting tired, so I ended up in the bed too. I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. I gave her a soft kiss on her neck and whispered.

"Good night Syd. I love you."

--------------------------

Yay! I finally updated! I hope you liked it! Please comment what you thought and vote. I love you guys so much! Stay beautiful💜

Unedited.

Social media:

Instagram- @jordan_lewick

Twitter- @jordan_lewick