Chapter 24

*Second Day of VidCon, Sydeny's POV*

Me and Trevor are together again. I'm glad, he was the only one who made me truly happy. I will never loose him.

Today is the day of my Meet and Greet, and Pannel with Jack, Anthony, Jenn, and Andrea. It's goin to busy, but every second will be worth it. The only thing I hate about VidCon is the security people that take me everywhere I go. They are really mean, and won't let anyone talk to me. It's annoying, you guys pay 100's of dollars to meet your favorite YouTubers, but then security pushes you out of the way....

"Babe, your meet and greet starts soon." Trevor says interrupting my train of thought.

"Okay thanks." i smiled.

I was wearing a black and white Aztec crop top, with plain black leggings, and my black doc martins, with a red and black flannel tied around my waist. My hair was straight and my hair was parted slightly to the left. I looked presentable, with minimal makeup. I grabbed my black over the shoulder purse that had my phone, money, and my hotel card in it and slide it on my left shoulder.

Taking on last look in the mirrior, I fix my hair up a little.

"You look beautiful, stop worrying." Trevor said walking up from behind and hugging me.

"Thanks, I'm just nervous..." I bite my lip.

"Don't be, your fans love you for you." Trevor said kissing the back of my neck.

I turned around a kissed his soft lips, telling him goodbye. It's time to go start the crazy meet and greet. Anthony told me his lasted for 4 hours... It's worth it though, you guys are so sweet to me. Let's get this started.

When I got down to the basement, I went towards my meet and greet area. When I finally got to start, I ran out from behing the tarp thousands of people started screaming. It was overwhelming.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked the first girl to meet me.

"My name is Vanessa, can I have a hug?" She asked me.

"Sure thing." I smiled gladly giving her a big hug.

I signed a poster of hers, then took a picture. The same thing happened the rest of the time. Just picture after picture. But it was really fun I have to admit it. You guys are too sweet to me.

*4 Hours Later*

I just finished my Meet and Greet and it went really well. I had a lot of fun, and it luckily only lasted 4 hours. Sam is bringing me some lunch, since the other boys are busy doing meet and greets, interviews, and pannels. I have about 1 hour till my pannel, which means I will just hangout backstage with everyone. Today is my busiest day here.

"Here's some food." Sam said walking up to me.

"Thanks Sam." I said taking the Panera Bag out of his hands.

"Yep. Did you have fun?" he asked.

"It was amazing, I was surprised to see so many people. And they are all super sweet." I answered, sitting down in a chair so I can eat my Mac & Cheese.

"That's good. Well you better get to your pannel soon. Bye, have fun." Sam gave me a hug and left.

~~~~~

About 30 minutes later I was about to go out to the table thing. The pannel is beginning in like a few minutes and I'm so nervous. Jack, Anthony, Jenn, and Andrea didn't seem to be phased by the crowd at all, they were just talking and laughing. I wish I wouldn't be making this such a huge deal, the crowd shouldn't scare me, I just need to learn to have fun.

"Your on in 5,4,3,2,1!" A lady said pushing us towards the entrance.

When we all entered the room the crowd started cheering. I smiled, and waved, then sat down next to Jack at the end of the table.

We all went down the line doing are YouTube intro, so people knew are names. Then Andrea explained that we would be doing a Q&A, but they got to raise their hands and ask the questions. And after that we would be meeting all of them... The 2 hours we have for this pannel is going to fly by.

~~~~~

"That was so much fun!" Jenn laughed.

"Ya, everyone was so nice." Andrea smiled.

"They were all so fucking loud though." Anthony said massaging his ears.

"It cool that, all of those people care about us so much." Jack said.

"Ya..." I said. I'm so tired, I feel like I'm gonna pass out. The only food I have had all day is a little bowl of microwaveable mac and cheese. And it's 9:00pm right now.... I need sleep and food.

"Hey Trevor?" I used my phone and called him.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Can you come here I don't know where I am, I'm so tired, and hungry." I complained into the phone.

"Sure babe, where are you?" he sweetly answered.

"Uh, I don't know really. I'm near where the pannel was." I answered, hoping he knew what I meant.

"Okay stay there, I will be there soon." he said hanging up.

I decided to sit down, so I pulled up a stool that was behind me. I sat down and buried my face into my hands.

"Are you alright?" Jack asked me.

"Ya, I'm just hungry and tired." I giggled not looking up at him.

"Do need some water? We don't want you to pass out." He asking placing his hand on my back, and bending down to my face.

"That's sounds good, thanks Jack." I smiled.

"I will be back." He stood up and left. Water sounds good right about now. I just wanna order room service and and lay in bed watching Netflix.

Once Jack brought back the water I started to chug it. I guess I didn't realize how thirst I was.

"Syd? You ready?" someone said walking up behind me. I turned around and saw Trevor.

"Ya, I guess so..." my voice was faint, and I slowly rose off the chair. As I placed a foot on the floor my head started spinning, I tripped Trevor catching me in his arms.

"Okay come on, let's be. Careful." Trevor helped me gain my balance, and put his arm around my shoulder. We slowly made are way to the elevators. This is the one time I wish we took the stairs. The elevators go really fast, I felt like I was gonna puke.

"Alright come on, we are almost there." Trevor said, still helping me keep my balance.

I have never drank, or gotten drunk, but I can imagine this is what it feels like. I feel like I'm made of jello, and my eyes keep rolling to the back of my head.

"Here you go." Trevor said placing me on the bed. I pulled the covers up, and closed my eyes.

"Trevor?" I said softly.

"Uh, huh?" he said looking at me.

"Can you order room service I haven't eaten anything but a bowl of Mac and cheese all day." I asked.

"Sure. what do you want?" he asked grabbing the phone.

"Anything, I just need food." I giggled.

~~~~

Once we ate are food, we cuddled up under the blanket, and watched netflix on Trevor's laptop. Slowly starting to drift asleep.

----------------------

Tried to make that chapter longer! hope you enjoyed it! love you stay beautiful💜

All so can you please check out the account @trevorbaebee on Instagram and follow them. Thanks it means a lot!