Chapter 12

When I woke up in the morning something didn't feel right. It felt like I was missing a big part of my life. I sat up and checked my phone. Then I knew something was wrong. I screamed. I didn't mean too it just happend.

"What happened?" Trevor said sitting up really fast.

"I... It... I..." I couldn't finish talking I just burst into tears.

"Come here." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Calm down and tell me what happeded." He said rubbing my back.

"My, parents! They... I didn't get to... Trevor!" My face was drenched in tears.

"It's okay... You will be alright." He assured me.

*Trevors POV*

I honestly don't know what had happened, but I knew it was bad.

"I never got to say goodbye.." Sydney sniffled.

Now I understand.

"I'm so sorry Sydney." I said.

"I need a moment." She said getting out of the bed.

"I'm gonna go on a walk. If I'm not back in an hour come look for me. Love you." She said holding in more tears. After that she left.

I had to tell the guys. And Jenn and Andrea. I don't Sydney to tell them, it will just cause her more pain.

"Guys!" I ran down the stairs.

They could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Ricky asked.

"Sydney got a text from the Atlanta hospital this morning. Her parents... Their house caught on fire and there was no escape." I lowered my head. I didn't need to cry but I felt awful for Sydney. She's already falling back into depression. She doesn't deserve this.

"Trevor." Connor said frowning.

Everyone got up and gave me a hug.

"Everything will be alright." Kian assured me.

"If you want I can tell Jenn and Andrea." Kian continued.

"Thanks, Kian." I closed my eyes and bit my lip. I didn't even know her parents and I was in pain.