Chapter 13

*Sydneys POV*

I walked out the door and started heading down the street. I can't believe what just happened. Last night I was happy, in Trevor's arms. Now this had to happen. Perfect timing. I started to speed up. I didn't know where I was going, but hopeful it is to heaven. Honestly I don't think I can handle life any longer. I have thought about taking my life before, but right now it sounds pretty good to me.

Eventually I found myself by a peaceful little lake. No one was around just a few ducks. I sat down on a bench, and buried my face into my hands. Why would this happen? How could it happen? Why me? I just want an answer.

*Trevors POV*

It has just hit an hour and Sydney still isn't back. I hope she didn't do anything stupid, that she will regret later. I just hope she's alright.

"Guys I have to go look for Sydney, she isn't back yet." I said walking out the door.

"Be careful!" Connor yelled.

"Uh huh." I closed the door.

Where would she go? If I was Sydney where would I go. The beach? The mall? No not when she's sad. I will call her.

Phone conversation.

Please pick up. I thought.

Sydney- Hello?

Trevor- Sydney where are you?

Sydney- At a little lake.

Trevor- Can you please come home? Let's talk about it. I know it's hard, but... Please?

Sydney- Alright I will be there in a few minutes.

Trevor- Okay. Be careful.

Sydney- Alright bye.

Trevor- Bye Syd.

I hope she's alright. I will just wait right here. I sat down in the front yard, waiting.

*Sydneys POV*

I got off the bench and started to walk home. I can't believe. Why? Every time i starting becoming happy again, something horrible happens. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want to redo my entire life. The only good thing about life is doing what I love, with the people that I love.

When I got to the house I saw Trevor sitting in the yard. He looked so perfect laying there, watching clouds pass in the sky.

I couldn't help it. I ran over to him and gave him a tight hug, crying into his shoulder. I just wanna be happy again.

"It's alright. Your okay." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Trevor why does this always happen to me? Every time I'm happy something horrible happens. And I can't do anything about it." I sobbed.

" I know Syd. I'm so sorry. But you just have to stay positive." He said.

"Trevor, everything I loves dies. What if one morning I wake up and your gone. You've moved on with your life. You know longer want to be mine. You get up and leave me there to drown." I said looking into his eyes.

"I would never leave you. Your the one that I love. I couldn't imagine waking up with you not in my arms, or going to Jenn and Andreas and you not being there. My heart belongs to you. I will never share it with anyone else. I love you. And only you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I replied smiling.

"Let's go inside. I think we both need to sleep." He said grabbing my hand. He pulled me to his bed. And I quickly fell asleep, with his arms wrapped around me.

-----------------------

Sorry if there's any typo's! But love you guys💜