Chapter 1 - The lantern festival

Funneh's POV*
I was sitting in my giant blue bedroom waiting for Gold to come into my bedroom, It took a few minutes for her to come, but she had come eventually, barging into my room announcing herself not waiting to be announced.

"Hey, it is I, your favorite sister of all!" Gold said while taking a seat on my bed not being bothered to ask for permission to do so but it was just a normal thing that went on here in the castle. I get up from the white couch and towards Gold who was on her phone looking like she was typing a quick text not paying attention to me what so ever even though she had come into my room, but then again I did ask her to come to my room.

"Can you please get off your phone? I wanted to talk about something." I say while trying to get her attention.
"But its 2018, Just because were royal doesn't mean we can't have a normal life." Gold replied back with sass.
"Oh sassy Gold, I asked the maid to come to get you because I wanted to talk about the festival."

Gold looked up from her phone and finally putting down, "You already told me about this, and I already told you I'm excited." Gold said. "I know but it's tonight! This will be the first lantern festival we ever been to because it only happens every 28 years, can't you sound a little more excited?" I say looking out the window, but Gold rolled her eyes only to be widened a second later, "Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about the others!" I groaned. Gold took my hand and dragged me all the way to the other end of the hallway where her room where I saw our other siblings sitting there looking irritated as ever. 

"There you are gold! We have been waiting for 20 minutes!" Lunar said while sitting on the couch.
"Oh hush lunar, we all need new outfits for the lantern festival."

As soon as she said that a flood of maids come rushing in with all sorts of supplies, they put us each on a stepping stool and started measuring. After a couple of minutes, we were allowed to sit down, watching as all of them went to a long table and started writing and sketching things down. We waited for what felt like forever, bored out of our minds waiting for them to be done and after a while, they come up with four dressed and a suit just like that with their creative thinking.

Draco was the first to go. He was obviously very annoyed and wanted to leave really badly just like the rest of us but he knew as well as we all did that he couldn't.

19 minutes later.

Draco comes out all stylish and grown
"Wow Draco, you can actually look good," Gold said while grinning. Draco just rolled his eyes.

Draco's suit

After Draco sat down The maids took Lunar,

"WOAH!" Lunar said as the maids grabbed her hand and moved quickly to the curtain.

"I just don't understand why we need to get dressed up for this, why can't we be normal?" Draco asked Gold while putting his hand into a fist, "are you kidding me? This is our first lantern festival we ever been too, of course, we need new outfits for everything!" Gold quickly replied while jumping up and down. "Gold is way too excited for this, we have a festival every month, what's the difference" Rainbow replied while rolling her eyes.