Kelley & Alex

This year was one that neither girl would forget. When Alex joined Sky Blue, she knew it would be amazing but she never imagined it to be the best time of her life.

Not only was she doing amazing when it came to her career, in her personal life she found love, she found happiness and life in someone she never expected. Miss Kelley O'Hara.

After a night out 10 months ago, the girls had returned home to there apartment drunk and bubbly. Alex had tripped and stumbled into Kelley knocking both of them to the ground, falling straight on top of Kelley. That was the night they shared there first kiss and the next morning when they spoke they realised just how much they liked each other.

"Babe!" Alex yelled from the bedroom, Kelley was downstairs somewhere.

"Coming" Kelley yelled back as she started walking up the stairs. PJ the pitbull puppy that Kelley and Alex are fostering, following Kelley closely.

Walking into the room she found Alex in tears, quickly running to her girlfriends side she wrapped Alex into a safe, loving hug. She didn't ask what was wrong, she already knew. So for now she would just hold her until she was finished.

Kelley didn't let go of Alex until she heard her girlfriends soft snores. Slipping gently out of the bed, she tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the cheek before going back down stairs.

There life together was great until 2 weeks ago when they found out what Emily and Lauren where having to go through. The girls weren't just friends they were family. That's why tomorrow Alex and Kelley would be flying to Portland. The season  was over for then anyway. Sky Blue had been knocked out in the semifinals last weekend.

Kelley had stayed strong for Alex as much as she could, crying when Alex wasn't around. So thats what she did when she sat on the couch. She pulled her legs up and hugged herself as she let the silent tears fall down her cheeks.

Kelley couldn't help but feel bad for crying. If she felt so heart broken and scared she couldn't even imagine how much pain Emily and Lauren where in right now. PJ jumped up onto the couch and snuggled up to the crying Kelley to give her comfort.

After five or so minutes Kelley pulled herself together. Wiping the tears from her cheek before she went and made dinner. She put music on quietly in the back ground as she cooked, she needed her mind to focus on something else.

It was 10 minutes later that she felt arms wrap around her waist, Alex's smell making her calm immediately. She didn't turn around, she continued to cool as Alex leant on her back holding Kelley close. There was no words that could be said to make anything better, but at least together they knew they could get through it.

Alex only pulled away when her phone started to ring. "Ali hey" Alex answered sitting at the table.

'Did Lauren or Emily contact you' Ali asked. Alex sighed before answering, she could feel the tears coming to her eyes once again, she felt as though crying was all she did lately.

"Yeah. Kelley and I are flying to Portland tomorrow" Alex said. All the girls knew about Kelley and Alex, it was a secret and they never tried to hide it. They didn't even care when the fans found out. They are happy together and are happy for the world to know it.

'Steph and I just landed, we are heading to the hotel now. What time are you landing, we rented a car so we can pick you both up if you like' Ali states calmly.

"We land at 9am, if you could pick us up that would be great" The girls say there goodbyes and figure out where they are going to meet before they end the call. Kelley placing dinner in front of her girlfriend.

Alex relays tomorrow's plans to Kelley as she sits down, before they change the conversation to something happier.

"I would actually like to see them together" Kelley says, referring to Steph and Ali. She liked the pair together and she could see just how happy they made each other. Yes she loved Ash and Ali together to, but after hearing about how self centred she has been all the girls were extremely unimpressed with her.

"I think that Ali should try being on her own for a while. I defiantly think that her and Ash need a break and figure stuff out within themselves" Kelley nodded agreeing with her girlfriend. "I think Ash takes the relationship for granted sometimes"

"I agree. I feel like she always just expects Ali to be there. Do you believe the rumors about Millie?" Kelley asks pushing her plate forward slightly.

"I don't think they are together, but I think that if Ali and her broke up Ash would get with Millie, I think they are both attracted to each other" Alex and Kelley had met Millie a few months ago when they went over to visit Ash. They could see how close the girls were and it made Alex and Kelley uncomfortable, but they left it alone not wanting to get involved.

After dinner the god washed up together, before checking they were completely packed. Kelley left to drop PJ off at Carl's house. Carli had just joined Sky Blue and when she found out what was happening she was more then willing to help in anyway possible and that is why PJ is going to be staying with her.

Alex was already curled up in bed when Kelley returned home, her eyes puffy and red telling Kelley that her girlfriend had been crying while she was gone. Getting into her bed clothes she then slipped in under the covers pulling Alex onto her. Alex's head resting on Kelley's chest and her leg across Kelley's hips. They would often fall asleep like this, it was what they found comfortable.

"I love you" Kelley says kissing the top of Alex's head.

"I love you too" Alex says back snuggling in closer and letting her eyes fall shut.

Tomorrow was going to be hard and both girls knew they needed as much sleep as they could get to be able to handle the emotional toll tomorrow was more then defiantly going to take.