This Isn't Right

No ones P.O.V

"Em just let me help" Sophia let out a frustrated groan as she tried to help Emily with a cold ridden Malia, but her older sister was having none of it as usual. Since the funeral last week Emily has change completely and it is starting to worry her 'family'. She barely lets anyone touch Malia, she's become extremely protective and almost possessive of her 16 month old.

"I can handle it myself" Emily huffed back as she struggled to change the fussy child. Sophia throws her hands up in the air, feeling defeated and annoyed as she storms from the room, into hers slamming the door to make Emily aware of her bad mood. Sophia was seriously over not being about to hold her niece. Lauren was the only person Emily would let take over. The only one she seemed to trust enough.

She doesn't roll over to see who walking in as she hears her bedroom door creak open, the bed beside her dipping. "She's just scared Soph" Kelley says calmly, rubbing Sophia's back.

The house was full of people, no one had left. Tobin and Christen who had been staying at a hotel had moved in to help Lauren, who was struggling mentally. Yet know one minded the full house, every finding comfort in the fact that they stood together as a unit.

"I know" Sophia huffs out. She understood that her sister was scared of loosing another child and she also knew that Emily was trying to be in control of at least something in her life.

"Give her time, its only been a week" Kelley tries to calm the still annoyed Sophia. Glad to see the younger girl nod. "Come on, I think you, Alex, Julie and I need a hike" Sophia nods, getting out of the house was a good plan, because that way she wouldn't snap at her already on edge older sister.

The girls gathered there things together before heading out. Leaving Ali, Lauren, Emily, Tobin, Christen, Mal, Steph and Malia at the house. Seeing the girls leave made Tobin realise that she too needed a break from the craziness on the house she now lived in. Grabbing a soccer ball and her girlfriends hand she headed to the closest park, Mal with them as she decided that she didn't want to be stuck inside for the day.

Emily finally managed to change her daughter and handed her to Lauren, so her girlfriend could rock there child to sleep. "You need to stop this Em" Lauren tried to make Emily realise she needed to chill on her protectiveness.

"I can't babe, I can't go through this again, I am barely surviving as it is" Emily admits with a sigh, she has spent the last week fight back the dark thoughts that flooded her brain, telling her just how much easier it would be if she just ended it.

Lauren wanted nothing more then to sit there and try to convince her fiance to let the others help, but she couldn't because after only knowing Luca for just over 2 years she too felt like she needed to be the only one taking care of Malia, scared that something could go wrong, that god would take her away. If Lauren felt like this after only 2 and a bit years she couldn't even begin to imagine what Emily must feel having raised Luca 90% of his life.

So she stayed silent, her eyes on her daughter as she rocked back and fowards in the rocking chair. Emily leaning agaisnt the change table watching the two people she cared about most in this world, thinking about how much she wished her son was sitting on Lauren's knee with a smile on his face as he watched his baby sister sleep, his eyes filled with love. Emily wanted nothing more then to have her family completely.

"I can't" she whispers to herself as she walks from the room her eyes burning with tears. Picking up her pace she runs downstairs and out to the back yard ignoring Jill calling her name. She hated crying, she didn't want to cry, she didn't want to be in pain, she wanted to smile, to laugh but happiness no longer lived inside her and if it did it was to far buried.