This Can't Be Real

A/N: Malia is played by baby Jrue btw guys x

4 Months Later

Emily's P.O.V

Over the last 4 months my life has been amazing. Malia turned 2. Lauren's pregnancy has been running smoothly as has my career. Plus our victory games went exactly how we wanted them, us on top!! It doesn't get much better then this.

"Good morning beautiful" I cooed at Malia as she came running into the bedroom. Wide awake at 5 am. That's one thing that hasn't been amazing. About 2 months ago Malia decided that her new wake up time was between 4.30 and 5, and because Lauren is only a month out from giving birth to our twins, so she doesn't get much sleep because one or maybe even both is kicker. So that means I have to get up at the crack of dawn to entertain my baby girl.

"Mumma" She squeals, wrapping her arms tightly around me. I smile into the embrace before picking her up and carrying her down stairs to the lounge room. Her arms still tightly wrapped around my neck.

"What do you want to do this morning baby girl, we can build some blocks or do some drawing?" I ask her, before sitting her on the lounge room mat.

"SOCCER" She cheers making me laugh.

"We can go outside and play soccer after breakfast, but we need to play inside for now" after a few minutes of back and forth, I finally manage to convince Malia that we should build something for Mummy.

I might be a little biased, but honestly my daughter has amazing talent when in comes to lego, I mean she can't follow any sort of instructions but she can really build and what's amazing is that it can truly entertain her for hours. Thankfully by 6.30 Ali was up so she made me a coffee which carried me through till 8 when Lauren emerged from the room.

"Still not feeling well baby?" I say, I could see in Lauren's eyes she still had a headache and by how pale she was I figured the churning stomach she was struggling with through the night hadn't stopped either. She could even answer me she just shook her head slightly before sitting down at the island bench in our kitchen, her head falling on to her arms. "I think we should go to the doctors babe"

"LOOK MUMMY, I MADE YOU THIS" Malia screams in excitement as she shows Lauren her building.

"That looks amazing baby" Lauren says her eyes squinted.

"Malia baby, why don't we go upstairs so we can get dressed and go out and play soccer?" Ali prompted. Obviously she could see that Lauren wasn't doing good and that I was seriously concerned about her. I mouthed a thank you at Ali as she took my daughter up stairs before I meant over the bench to place my hands on Lauren's arms.

"I'm going to book an appointment for today okay" As Lauren picked her head up to look at me, my stomach dropped. She couldn't focus her eyes but what really scared me was the blood seeping from her nose. Then everything changed, the good 6 months crashing around me. "Baby" I said running around the bench, I see her eyes roll into the back of her head. I catch her in time to lay her gently on her side as she starts convulsing.