I'm Going To Be A Big Sister

1 Month Later

Emily's P.O.V

The US camp was fun, it was good to get a few games in before the world cup. Spend a bit of time with the girls before shipping off in 2 weeks time. Yes camp had been slightly awkward at the start with Christen and Tobin finally being forced to sort there shit out because Jill had put them rooming together. Thankfully after the first week they seemed to be working through everything. Tobin forgiving Christens infidelities.

Even though camp was amazing I couldn't wait to get home. I missed my wife and daughter. "Someones excited" Ali states laughing at me.

"I want to see my wife and child, leave me alone" I laugh back shoving her playfully, as we wait at baggage claim. Finally before long we are heading home. My excitement building. Unlocking the front door I push it open. Balloons all over the floor. A welcome home banner.

"Welcome home baby" Lauren says hugging her arms around me as she holds Malia. Giving her a huge kiss and hug I take Malia from her arms.

"Look Mumma" she mumbles pointing down at her shirt. 'I'm going to be a big sister' my heart skips a beat as my mind processes what this means.

"Your pregnant?" I ask in shock as I look around to Lauren who was giving Ali a hug. She smiled at me and nods. "Oh my god" Tears stick my eyes as I wrap my arms around Lauren once more. We were having another baby, after only having to try IVF once. We were beyond lucky.

2 months later.

A

/N: I'm not going to write about the world cup so this is going to be after getting home.

Things are going great. We one the world cup and it was a little yet if last week with all the press tours and things we needed to take care of but we WON THE FUCKING WORLD CUP!! And what's even better then that is today Lauren and I are going to the OBGYN for Lauren's 12 week scan and then this afternoon we get to tell everyone about the pregnancy. 

"You excited?" Lauren asks coming into the kitchen.

"Yes, I can't wait to see our baby girl or boy" I say rubbing her belly with a smile on my face. Looking up at my wife she's wearing the same smile as me.

Our morning was just like normal. Ali, Lauren, Malia and I sitting round the table for breakfast, then outside to kick around the ball with Malia for an hour, then so down time doing some colouring before putting Malia down for her 1pm nap. The only thing that wasn't normal was the trip to hospital for the scans.

"Lauren Sage?" A nurse calls. Both Lauren and I getting to our feet. Following the lady down the hall and into a private room. "Doctor Carter will be with you shortly"

It wasn't long before the doctor walked in. We had met Dr. Carter only one time before, she seemed nice enough. "Hello mums, you guys excited to see your little baby?" We both nodded a little like excited children, today was the day we had been waiting for. "This might be a little cold" She warns my wife before putting the blue gel on her stomach. It only took doctor Carter a few moments before a smile crossed her lips. "Would you look at that" she says turning the screen so we can see. "See this" she says point on the screen "that's a little baby and this" she says point to right beside it. "Is another little baby"

"Twins?" I mumble, Lauren and I looking at each other in shock. Twins!

"Yep, and from everything I can see here the pregnancy is going well" I was speechless and from the silence coming from my wife I think she is to.

The drive home was filled with silence. I think both of us are still in shock. We never once even thought Twins where a possibility. As we pulled into the drive way, Lauren goes to get out of the car. Reaching over I grab her arm to stop her.

"Tell me what you're feeling" I tell her. Relaxing back in the passenger seat she thinks for a moment before looking at me.

"I'm shocked, but I'm still so happy that I'm pregnant" She says with a smile before looking at me. "Twins will be hard there is no doubt about it, but I'm so okay with it"

"Me too" I say with a smile. "Let's go tell the others.

After telling Ali the news, I called Sophia. She was so happy for me, yet so annoyed that I hadn't told her early. Thankfully after I explained that we wanted to make sure everything was okay first before telling people, she understood. I told her the due date and I'm pretty sure she booked flights then and there for the week before and after. My sister was very admit about not missing her nieces or nephews birth.

After Ali and Sophia it was time to tell the rest of our friends and family. Everyone was beyond happy and supportive of us. Everything in life was falling into place. I have a wife, a beautiful daughter and two babies on the way. Finally my life is blessed with good twist and turns. Finally life is good!