Chapter Two: On My Mind

Tao unlocked his door to his apartment, opening it and walking in. As he shut the door, he took off his jacket, and put down his Gucci items. He walked over to his couch, and collapsed onto it. Giving a heavy sigh, he spoke to himself.

"I'm exhausted..."

As he laid there, he thought back to the girl he saw earlier today. The one who takes huge advantage of time.

"That girl was very irritating."

Tao sat up, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, and yawning.

"I think I'll go to bed, I'm sleepy."

He got up, and slowly strolled to his room. He approached his dresser, and pulled out his sleeping attire. It consisted of a pair of boxer shorts with pandas all over it, along with a matching tank top.

"My cute pandas!"

Tao put on the clothes, and climbed into bed, resting his head gently on the soft, black pillow. His eyes became heavy, and soon he drifted into a deep sleep.

It was all white, everything was just white. There, the girl stood in front of you. The girl that took advantage of time. A sand timer appeared in the middle of you guys, letting sand just fall, as if it was nothing. You take your hand with the timer shaped ring, and reach out to it, touching the timer. The girl did the same, but shouted ouch as she quickly pulled her hand away. She held her hand, while staring back at you, confused. You chuckle. "Time will only be nice to you, if you're nice to it."

Tao shot up from his bed, covered in cold sweat, and was in confusion.

He was breathing slightly heavy, and was wide eyed.

"Why....why did I have a dream about that same girl? What am I trying to be told?....Why does she keep popping into my head?"