Chapter Twenty Five: Honeymoon Torture

Kai was crawling on the floor, trying to get away from Sandra.

"Sandra, what are you into?! This is some freaky shit! Stop it please!"

Sandra whipped him again with her whip, leaving a red print on his back. Kai cried out in pain.

"Come on Kai, toughen up!"

Sandra spit on his back, smiling. She grabbed Kai by his feet, dragging him to the bed.

"Please let it be over! Jesus help me!"

Sandra pulled him up to the bed, jumping on him. She started going down his body, till she got where she wanted.

"Sandra, don't bite that!"

~~~~

Kai was rocking back and forth on the bed slightly, while Sandra was sleeping. His hair was messing, and had a chunk missing. Bite marks were all over his body, especially his member. And scratch marks ran down his back.

"That girl is so kinky. I'm alright with a little bit of kinkiness, but she's just full blown sadistic. I hope she's not like that everytime we jang."

Kai looked back to Sandra, sleeping naked. He went over to her, and covered her with a blanket, kissing her forehead.

"I'll deal with it as long as she stays with me."

~~~~~

Tao was covered in chocolate, lick marks all over his torso. He tried to crawl away when he noticed Catie grab a lit candle from the dresser.

"Catie....How about whip cream instead?...."

Tao held up a can of whip cream. Catie threw the can and pushed Tao down on the bed, climbing on top of him. She poured the wax on his chest, making him groan in pain. Catie drew a heart quickly with the white wax before it hardened.

"I love you!"

Tao spoke in between groans, trying to get Catie off. "Well it doesn't feel like it!"

Catie pushed him back down, leaning closer into his face.

"The pain represents love..."

Tao looked at her like she was crazy. He quickly flipped her on her back, and bit her neck.

"Ow!.."

Tao looked down at Catie and smirked.

"The pain means love...."

~~~~

Tao was laying next to Catie, cuddling her. She was fast asleep, while Tao laid in pain. Scratch marks on his back, and burns all over his body.

"Kai must be lucky. He doesn't have to go through the kinky nights."