Chapter Fourteen: Powerful Human

"So she was the "Guardian" of all guardians?"

Catie was sitting in Taos bed, holding her head from a headache. Tao nodded and sat next to her.

"And, if we don't end our relationship, she's going to "end" it for us?"

Tao nodded once again. Catie stared at him blankly, and bursted out laughing.

"She could be Satan, I'm still not going to let her end anything. You're mine, and that's final. She has a problem with it, all well, we'll just fight."

Tao smirked, grabbing Caties hand.

"I love your attitude about it, but you have to remember, she's a head guardian. You're a human being. You passed out just being surrounded by all that power. I don't want you getting hurt, they'll take advantage."

Catie smirked, and stood up. She grabbed Taos leather jacket, and put it on.

"What are you doing? And why my leather jacket?"

"Take me back there....I also like your jacket."

Tao blinked, and scoffed.

"Take you back? No no no, no way Catie."

Catie glared at Tao, and spoke quietly, yet harshly.

"Take me back, now. I told you I'll fight no matter what the cost may be. Take me back right now."

Tao rubbed the back of his neck, biting his lip.

"Well, what if you-"

"TAKE ME BACK NOW!"

Tao winced at her loud yelling, and put his hands up.

"Alright Catie, damn!"

Tao slid on his Gucci shades, and grabbed Caties hand, snapping his fingers.

~~~~

"Why are you here? What-"

"WE WILL FIGHT! I'M NOT GOING TO STAND BACK AND LET YOU CONTROL MY LOVE LIFE, OR HIS! I WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN!"

Catie got close in Chun Hei's face, make Chun Hei back up in her chair.

"The fact that you're not passing out is outstanding. Your anger must be really high, that's the only way a human can't pass out here."

Tao was afraid to even be in Caties presence.

"ANGRY?! BITCH I'M FUCKING FURIOUS! YOU COME INTO MY ROOM, AND INTERRUPT ME MAKING OUT WITH THAT HOT GUY RIGHT THERE, BRING ME HERE, TALK ABOUT HOW WE NEED TO END IT ALL, AND EXPECT ME TO BE ALL HAPPY?!"

Tao smiled, and popped his shirt collar.

"Hot guy?"

"Well, I didn't expect you to fight back either."

Chun Hei smiled while speaking.

"You have a lot of courage coming back here, Catie. If you want to fight, then we'll fight. I'll warn you though, you'll be up against 10 other guardians. Guardian of Wind, Fire, Earth, Water, Snow, Healing, Teleportation, Flight, Lightning, and Telekinesis. Each will be up to kill off the connection between you two. What I mean by connection is the chain binding your feelings together. Only guardians can see the chain, not humans. You'll know you've lost if you look at Tao, and can't remember him."

Catie went wide eyed, and balled up her fist.

"I'M STILL FIGHTING! HUMAN OR NOT! WHEN DO WE FIGHT?!"

"Catie-"

"BE QUIET TAO!"

Tao winced once again, and walked back to his corner.

"We fight this Saturday. You have Six days to prepare. Good luck Catie."

Before Catie could say anything else, Tao snapped his fingers, and sent them back to his place.

"PREPARE FOR YOU TO-"

Catie realized she was back in Taos place.

"Catie, I'm going to teach you for the fight."

"Tao, we don't have time to teach me the useful ways of time."

Tao smiled and approached Catie.

"No, not this time. I will be teaching you how to use each element of the guardians that will appear."

Caties eyes widened, and she smiled.

"How?!"

"A guardian can do that for a human. I never actually used it, but I will on you."

Catie jumped up and hugged Tao, squeezing the life out of him.

"That's so cool! When do we start?"

"Now. First, we'll learn telekinesis."