Chapter Twenty Six: Positive

Catie threw up again in the bathroom, having cold sweats and shakes.

"What's wrong with me?"

She made her way to the sink, and turned the knobs, letting the water run. She put her hands in, and splashed water in her face.

"I feel like shit..."

Catie turned around to open the bathroom door. It swung open outwards before she could get her hand on the knob. Tao was half asleep, standing there in front of the doorway.

"Mhm.....Catie?...Are you alright?"

Catie walked past him, while talking.

"Y-yeah, I'm alright. Come lay back down, it's four in the morning."

Catie crawled into bed, getting comfortable. Tao dragged his feet back to the bed as well, plopping down onto the sheets, instantly falling asleep.

"Tao....?"

Catie looked over his face, finding him snoring and practically in a coma.

"Oh, okay then. Goodnight?.."

~~~

Sandra paced back and forth in the bathroom, holding the test in her hands.

"Please be positive......please be positive...."

She was scared about the pregnancy test. She wanted a child, but at the same time, she didn't want to be a mom at such a young age.

The test signaled Sandra it was done. She felt her heart stop, and she wanted to drop the stick and act like it wasn't even there. She didn't want to see the results. Finally looking down, she smiled, and silently screamed.

"Positive! Positive! POSITIVE!"

Sandra ran out doing a happy dance. Kai started snickering while watching her dance.

"Nice....dance?"

Sandra stopped and looked at Kai, all excitement leaving her body.

"Oh, hey Kai."

Kai hugged Sandra while kissing her cheek, smiling.

"Why are you so happy?"

Sandra didn't want to tell him yet. She was afraid she'd disappoint him if the test was wrong.

"Nothing, just happy about life, I guess."

Kai looked down as he moved away from the hug. He spotted the stick within Sandras hand.

"What's that?"

Sandra forgot about the test she was holding.

'Fuck...'

"Oh...um.."

Kai grabbed it quickly, and looked at it.

"Pregnancy test?..."

Sandra nodded looking away.

Kai looked at the sign, and smiled. He jumped up and down, getting even more excited then Sandra.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE PREGNANT?! REALLY?! ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER?! LET'S HAVE A GIRL! WAIT WE CAN'T CHOOSE, SHIT! EITHER GENDER I DON'T CARE! OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO TELL TAO AND CATIE! THEY CAN BE THE GOD FATHER AND MOTHER! THIS IS SO AWESOME!-"

Kai kept on with the excitement and blabbering. Sandra smiled, watching him spit out words and jump for joy.

'If it's a false pregnancy, I guess we can just try again. For now, we'll trust the test.'