Chapter Twenty Three: Bachelor Party

It was two months and three weeks into the wedding planning, and it was time for the bachelor party.

Sandra and Catie were in the head room, sitting on the bed, and waiting for the party to happen.

"So when is the party gonna happen? I want some junk in my face!"

Catie laughed loudly at Sandras comment.

"I'm pretty sure it'll happen s-"

Caties door was busted open, with ten sexy guardians following in. They had black dress pants, and white button up shirts.

"Who's ready for a little bachelor party?"

Chen asked, raising his eyebrows. Catie sighed while smiling, putting her hand on her face.

"I should've known it'd be these fools."

Chanyeol approached Catie, removing her hand from her face and getting close.

"Come on Catie. You don't want to miss this party."

Chanyeol purred and pulled back. Catie smiled even more and nervously laughed.

"No, no I do not..."

Suho turned the volume all the way up, letting upbeat, stripper type music vibrate the walls. He ripped his shirt open, and smirked at both girls.

"Believe it or not, I couldn't wait for this party."

Suho took the rest of his shirt off, and threw it at Catie. He then climbed on her lap, and put his abs close to her face, rolling his body. The rest of the guardians started laughing and cheering.

"Damn Suho, get it!"

"Make her lick them!"

"Take off your pants for her!"

Suho jumped off, still rolling his body and unzipping his pants. Catie put her hand on her mouth, laughing loudly. Suho stopped, winked, then went back to the guardians.

"That's all you get Catie."

Catie kind of sighed. Chen stepped up, and roughly ripped his shirt off, tossing it towards Sandra.

"I think it's your turn to have fun."

Chen winked, and ripped his pants off as well. He threw them on the ground, and hopped onto Sandra.

"You're sexy!"

Sandra shouted, feeling his abs. Chen laughed and stood up a little more, thrusting his crotch into her face.

"Yeah! Sandra likes!"

Chen thrusted so hard, he practically punched her in the nose.

"P-uhn!"

Sandra fell back on the bed. Chen jumped off, and gasped. Catie started laughing really hard on the bed, crying.

"Oh my gosh, Sandra! Are you alright!?"

Chen asked, pulling her up from the bed. Sandra had tears running down her cheeks.

"Awh don't cry I'm sorry!"

Sandra took a breath, and started laughing even harder.

"Oh wait, you're laughing?!"

"Yeah! That was funny as hell! You can thrust hard!"

Chen blushed, and walked back to the rest of the crowd, feeling stupid. Catie came up from the bed, wiping the tears off her face.

"Oh my gosh that was too funny! What's next?"

Sehun took a wine bottle, and popped the topped off, shouting.

"DRINK TILL WE CAN'T DRINK ANYMORE!"

Everyone cheered, filling up their glasses.

~~~~

Everyone was passed out on the floor, topless guardians and hungover. Caties shirt was ripped, and pulled over her shoulder. She was hanging over the bed, hair all messy. Sandra was only in a bra, and had the wine bottle in her hand. She was half way on the floor and halfway on the bed. There was whip cream all over the boys, and they were passed out drunk on the floor. Tao and Kai walked in, messed up from head to toe. with a massive hangover.

"Hey....y-you guys alright?"

Kai asked, holding his head while groaning. Catie looked up, still drunk and dazed.

"Oh hey boys!"

She hiccuped and stood up, stumbling.

"Last night was fun! I missed you guys."

She hugged both Tao and Kai, reeking of alcohol. Tao kissed her cheek, reeking of alcohol as well.

"Oh hey! No one told me my baby boy was here!"

Sandra stood up, but fell on top of one of the guardians.

"Ow...."

Kai walked over and help her up, but fell as well, passing out with her. Tao laughed with Catie.

"I guess they were made for each other."

Tao said, groaning. He fell on the bed, passing out as well. Catie snorted.

"Ha! Pussies!"

Catie stumbled to the bathroom, and made it to the toilet, eventually passing out as well.