Chapter Twenty Two: Double The Wedding

Kai set down his cup of coffee on the table, sitting across from Catie. They were both having breakfast in a small Cafe. It was called Café 451.

"So Catie, you wanna help me plan my wedding?"

Catie choked on her ice coffee, coughing.

"Wedding?! What wedding?!"

Kai laughed, realizing he didn't tell her about his proposal to Sandra.

"I forgot to tell you, I proposed to Sandra! It was almost a week ago."

Catie glared, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Thanks for telling me."

Kai nodded.

"No problem. I was thinking, now it's just an idea but, why don't we have our wedding together? Like a double wedding! We can have it in the guardian world. I obviously have to tell her I'm a guardian since I'm marrying her."

Catie took a bite of her bagel as she nodded.

"That's a ghrhr ifee"

Kai chuckled.

"Chew your food, then tell me."

Catie swallowed, and spoke up.

"I said, that's a great idea! Obviously we have to talk to Tao and Sandra first. But since we're all guardians here, excluding Sandra, it makes perfect sense. I'm down for it."

Kai clapped, cheering excitedly.

"Yay! I'm so glad you said yes to the idea! I guess when we finish here, we can go back and tell our partners."

Catie nodded, stuffing her face.

~~~~~

"So, what do you think?"

Sandra shrugged, not really knowing what to say.

"I don't know Kai. I don't even know Catie."

Kai smiled brightly, and grabbed Sandra's hand.

"Come on! A double wedding doesn't usually happen, and it will be double the fun! And Catie is a really nice girl. Come on baby! Pleasssseee!"

Sandra mumbled, nodding.

"I feel like you're the women in this relationship. Alright, but I would at least like to meet them first."

Kai suddenly got an empty feeling in his stomach.

"Well....then we'll have to go somewhere for that."

"Where?"

Kai looked down, speaking.

"A different world."

~~~~

"So what do you think?"

Catie smiled, asking cheerfully.

"Sounds fun. But how will Sandra last up here? She'll pass out."

Catie smiled.

"No she won't. That happened to humans because Chun Hei put up a barrier that forbid humans of seeing this world, causing them to pass out. I found out about it, and took it down right away. It's still up in a way that only lets humans who have permission to come up here pass through. Humans without permission, pass out."

Tao smirked, a little surprised.

"Wow Catie, very smart. So Sandra will be fine?"

Catie nodded. She went to speak more, but was interrupted by a guardian teleporting into her room, with a human girl. Kai and Sandra.

"So that's Catie?"

Sandra asked while Catie turned around. Catie smiled and shook her hand.

"Hi I'm Catie. Did Kai explain everything?....."

Sandra nodded, throwing her hand in the air.

"I found this whole guardian thing badass and awesome. He was so scared to show me. When he did, I just stared at him, and questioned him calmly. It didn't change anything, so I don't mind nor care."

Catie jumped for joy.

"That's awesome! So we don't have to worry about you freaking out about anything!"

Tao approached Sandra, ignoring the jumping Catie.

"Hey I'm Tao. I'm that jumping thing's fiance-"

Catie grabbed the back of Taos neck, squeezing it harshly.

"Um, thing?....."

Tao cringed in pain.

"I meant panda beauty!"

Catie let go, smiling.

"Awh thank you!"

Sandra laughed, and introduced herself.

"I'm obviously Sandra. I'm that guardians fiance."

Kai spoke to himself.

"That guardian?...."

Tao and Sandra shook hands, smiling.

"I'm glad we'll be having a wedding together. Trust me, it's beautiful up here."

Tao assured Sandra, making her smile. She grabbed Kais hand, and spoke up.

"Just as long as I get to marry him, I'm fine."

The Guardian 'gang' bursted into Caties room, yelling.

"I hear there's a new human up here!"

Luhan shouted happily, running in. He approached Sandra, and shook her hand quickly.

"Hi! I'm Luhan! You can call me LuLu! You're pretty! Are you the fiance of Kai? If you weren't taken, I'd marry you! You have pretty hair! Can I have your shirt?! Hi! I'm Luhan!"

Sandra smiled, and pulled her hand back. Kai pushed Luhan a little back.

"Sehun, come control your boyfriend."

Sehun blushed, walking over to Luhan.

"He's not my.....my boyfriend!"

Luhan wrapped his arms around his neck, leaning into his face.

"Of course I am Sehunnie! We should get married! Let's have a tripple wedding! And-"

Sehun dragged Luhan away to the back of the room, putting a hand over his mouth.

"Be quiet! I knew letting you hear about the human would get you too excited."

Sandra turned back towards Catie, ignoring that whole incident.

"So when's the wedding?"

Catie smiled and put up three fingers.

"In three months! Let's start planning!"