Chapter Nineteen: A Day With Kai

"Kaaaaaiiiiiiiiii!!!"

Kai turned around to see his girlfriend Sandra running up and hugging him.

"Sannnnnddddrrraaa!"

Kai mocked her while laughing.

"So what's the surprise?!"

Kai smiled and wiggled his finger.

"I can't tell you baby, it's a surprise."

Sandra jumped off of Kai and started pouting.

"Pleeease?"

Kai still shook his head.

"No. But you'll find out if you come with me."

Kai started walking towards his motorcycle, with Sandra following. He handed her a helmet and his jacket. Kais helmet said wolf on the side of it. He got on and started the ignition, Sandra climbing on behind him.

"Hold on to my waist."

Sandra grasped his waist, clinging on for dear life. Kai made the ignition roar, and started riding down the street.

~~~~

Kai pulled into a dark, moonlit area with a lake. The light reflected off the lake, making the water glisten.

"We're here Sandra."

Sandra excitedly hopped off and looked around.

"It's so pretty Kai! Is this the surprise?"

Sandra asked smiling. Kai smirked and approached her, picking her up bridal style.

"Nope!"

Kai ran up a hill with Sandra in his arms, leading to a tall cliff.

"The surprise is me throwing you off this cliff!"

Sandra screamed and started freaking out.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

Kai set her down gently, and put his hands in hers.

"Sandra, we've been dating for two years now, right?"

Sandra nodded, smiling.

"And what did you tell me when we started dating?"

"That I've always wanted to just sit on top of a cliff and enjoy the scenery within it. Preferably the moonlight."

"Well I brought you here so I could make that come true."

Kai smiled and kissed Sandra on the forehead.

"I also wanted to make a dream of mine come true."

Kai reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small black box. Sandra pulled her hand away and covered her mouth, already realizing what was happening.

"Sandra, my dream was to fall in love with a beautiful girl who has an attitude, is weird, and is overall fun. You already made that truer than it could possibly be. My dream beyond that, was to marry that girl, and to spend the rest of my life with her."

Kai got down on his knee, and opened the box in front of Sandra. She was already crying tears of joy.

"Sandra....Will you make that dream come true as well? Will you marry me?"

Sandra screamed so loud it echoed across the landscape.

"YES! KAI WHY WOULDN'T I?!"

Kai had a cheesy grin while pulling the ring out the box and placing it on her finger. Sandra tackled him to the ground, kissing him.

"KAI I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!"