Epilogue

15 years after the birth of both Jayeon and Baekhyun. Both families still living in the guardian world.

"Mom! I'm going out!"

Baekhyun shouted, walking out his room. Wearing straight jeans, a black hoodie, and his hair fell in front of his face partially. He walked into the kitchen to find Catie, his mother, and his father Tao.

"Honey, where are you going?"

Catie asked while frosting a small cake.

"Out to meet up with Jayeon! We're gonna take a walk around the woods."

Tao pulled his head out of the fridge, holding a soda.

"Don't try anything."

Baekhyun flushed red, yelling.

"Why would you say that dad?! Ugh, I'm going now. See you guys later."

"Bye Baekkie!"

"If you do try something, bite her neck! They love the neck bites!"

Baekhyun scoffed while slamming the door.

'Why is he so blunt?'

~~~~

"Okay guys, I'm gone!"

Jayeon went to open the door, but Kai stopped her hand from reaching the knob, glaring.

"With who? Where? Why? What time are you coming back home?"

Jayeon smiled, sarcastically speaking.

"With my biker boyfriend who's a guardian of the underworld. We're going under down so we can turn up with demons. I'm not coming back."

She laughed at herself, while Kai glared.

"I'm serious Jayeon."

Jayeon rolled her eyes, sucking her teeth.

"With Baek dad, who else? We're just going to the woods to hangout for awhile. I won't be gone long."

Kai sighed in defeat. He gave her a quick hug, whispering.

"Please stay as Daddy's little girl."

Jayeon pulled back, giving him a weird look while slightly laughing.

"Dad, I'm just going to the woods which are about five minutes away from here. I'm not moving across the damn ocean."

Kai covered his eyes, letting a few tears flow. Jayeon just stared with a little pity, while her mom Sandra came around from the living room.

"Kai, I've dealt with this shit for 15 years, please, just shut the fuck up. What are you gonna do when she comes home and says, "Dad, walk me down the aisle for my wedding."?"

This only made him cry even harder, falling to the floor.

"...Yeah, bye mom! Bye dad."

She gave his head a quick pat, before walking out the door.

~~~~

"So your father did it again?"

"Ugh, he does it all the time! I can't even say 'bye' without having a dramatic scene and breakdown."

Jayeon rolled her eyes as she spoke. Baekhyun laughed, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"It's because he only cares about you, remember that."

Jayeon mumbled under her breath.

"A little too much."

They both looked up at the same time to see lightning flash across the sky. Baekhyun shook a little.