Stacy's Mom (St.Berry's Kid)

Rachel and Jesse have a daughter named Stacy. Jesse is a Glee club teacher which Stacy is in.

 Jesse is a Glee club teacher which Stacy is in

Vanessa Mariano as Stacy St. James

Chad Michael Murray as Wayne Johnson                                  • • •

• • •

"Wayne, you have a song for us?" Jesse said to the boy in the front row who's hands were twined with his daughters.

He nodded, "Yes, sir." He said as he stood up and told the band what song, motioning for two of his friends to come with him, "This song is for someone special to me." He told the room as he winked in Stacy's direction.

Stacy blushed as the class 'awwwed' at the two as Wayne motioned for the band to start playing.

Stacy's mom has got it going on

Stacy frowned, her parents both being music junkies, she knew and loved this song but didn't understand why he was singing it to her.

Stacy, can I come over after school? (After school)
We can hang around by the pool (Hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back from her business trip? (Business trip)
Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip? (Give me the slip)

You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be
I'm all grown up now, baby, can't you see?

Stacy's mom has got it going on
She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom
Stacy's mom has got it going on

She furrowed her eyebrows angrily as she sat back in her seat, arms crossed over her chest as she glared at Wayne. She knew something was up when he kept asking if her mom was home, only coming over if she was there.

Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (Mowed your lawn)
Your mom came out with just a towel on (Towel on)
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared (Way she stared)
And the way she said, "You missed a spot over there" (Spot over there)

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me

She looked over to her dad who's mouth was slightly open and his expression was of anger and annoyance.

Stacy's mom has got it going on
She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

One of the band members then had a killer guitar solo as Wayne was oblivious to the expressions on the St.James family members faces. He kept jamming out and started clapping with his friends that were playing backup.

Stacy's mom has got it going on
She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

Stacy's mom, ah-oh-ah-oh (I'm in love with-)
Stacy's mom, ah-oh-ah-oh (Wait a minute)
Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but, I'm in love with Stacy's mom

He ended out of breath as he waited for applause but got none. What he did hear was footsteps of his girlfriends shoes as she stormed out of the room in a way her mother would be very proud.

"I think you should go talk to her." One of Stacy's friends, Olivia, said coldly.

He nodded wordlessly as he left the room and went down the hall to find Stacy leaning up against the lockers, "Hey." He said softly, standing in front of her.

She didn't answer, she just slapped him across the face like her Aunt Santana had taught her to do, "What the hell was that for?!" He asked as he held his now red cheek.

"We're through Wayne Johnson. I don't like to go out with guys who sing songs about my mother of all people." She said annoyed, "Did you even like me?"

"Not at first. But then I found your mom was the Rachel St. James and my status was going a bit down since I joined glee so I thought I'd give it a shot and also get a chance to meet a famous hot actress."

"Ugh!" She cried exasperated, "Don't ever talk to me again!" She said as she pushed him away and headed down the hall.

Wayne just watched her go, confused as to why she was upset but shrugged it off as the bell rang.

So ik this had zero St. Berry in it, and I apologize my St. Berry shippers, but I really liked this idea. Promise there will be an actual Rachel and Jesse thing in the future.

But I thought this was funny cuz the theory for this song is that Stacy's mom is actually Jessie's Girl, and in glee Finn sang Jessie's girl talking about Rachel so yeah.

Hope you liked it. Please comment and vote! :)