So That Happened (Jyder)

requested by solby_lashton

Jyder: Jake Puckerman and Ryder Lynn

happy reading!

• • •

"Let me get this straight," Sue said slowly as she took off her glasses and looked at the two half naked boys in front of her, "You both liked the same girl. Jake, you got the girl but because of your hormones and that black cheerleader you broke up. And Ryder, you liked the girl and kissed the girl a couple of times but was always a second wheel. Is that correct?"

Jake and Ryder looked at one another for a second, then to Sue before nodding in sync.

"And after all this happened, you both thought it was a good idea to get naked in my auditorium to do the dirty? Are you crazy? Becky's scared for life!" she exclaimed pointing to the girl who was sitting at the secretary's desk eating candy and not looking at all scared.

"That's not what technically happened," Ryder tried to protest but Sue silenced him with a finger.

"Fine, then why don't you two lovebirds take a seat and tell Sue Sylvester what really happened and I'll see if it's worth suspension." the cheerleading coach said with faux sweetness as she motioned to the chairs in front of her desk.

The two boys sighed but complied as they went into the story.

• • •

Jake was pissed.

He was pissed at Bree, pissed at Marley, pissed at the New Directions even.

But mostly, pissed at himself.

He lost the best thing that ever happened to him. A girl who was sweet, loving, adorable in every way, but most of all; she was innocent.

Marley had so much trust in Jake, not to go to far, not to pressure her into anything and definitely trusted him not to cheat. Then he blew it.

All for that hag named Bree.

He kicked himself, and a few lockers, every time he thought about it. All he wanted to do was grab a time machine (also maybe some ice) and go back in time to fix his stupid mistake.

As he thought of the many (but impossible) ways to make a time machine (a lot of 'Back to the Future' marathons were involved) a slap to the back of his head brought him back to the stupid thing called reality.