•1•

Laura's P.O.V

My name is Laura Marano, I'm 18 and I'm moving to L.A because my parents decided we needed to move to where my sister is working. Anyways when we show up at our house i was amazed because we had such a small house before and I had to share a room with Vanessa, my sister, when we get done packing someone knocks on the door I go downstairs to see who is at the door.

I open the door to meet our new neighbors.

"Hey" I say greeting them.

"Hey we are the Lynch's we just wanted to welcome you and your family to the neighbor hood. Oh, and my name is Stormie this is Riker." She said pointing to a tall guy with dirty blonde hair."This is Rydel the only daughter of the family." She said pointing to a girl a little taller than me and I'm sorry that she is the only daughter of the family."This is Rocky" She said pointing to a tall brunete boy."This is Ross " She said to a guy with dirty bolnde hair around my age I thought to myself 'Man he's kinda cute'."This is Ryland the youngest of the family and this is my husband Mark."She said as I shook each and every one of there hands.

"Hi, nice to meet all of you, My name is Laura Marano. Do you all wanna come in so we can get to know each other." I ask wanting to get to know Ross a little more.

"If thats fine with you."She said.

"It's ok, come on in all of you." I say smiling and showing them to the living room.They all sit on the couch and Stormie asks the first question.

"Why did your family decide to move here to L.A, Laura?"She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"We moved here because my parents wanted to move closer to where my sister is starting to work for a T.V show she is starring in."I said with a smile on my face.

Ross' P.O.V

All I could think about was how pretty Laura was I think she noticed because she looked at me for a while then smiled and asked me a question.

"So, Ross do you sing, dance, act ,etc." she asked.

"Ye-Yeah, I sing and dance me, Riker, Rocky,Rydel and our friend Ratliff are in a band called R5 but Ryland isn't in it cause he's our manager and I do not act but I play like seven instuments." I reply smiling a little on the inside because she asked me a question.

"Cool, so Rydel want to go to the mall later and have some girl time and get me a new wardrobe."Laura said.

"Sure we could get to know each other a little more."Rydel said squeeling." Yay I won't be around guys all the time."She said gigling.

"Ugh..that hurt a little." I said trying to be sad.

"Anyways I'll text you later ok Rydel.Here lets swap phones to exchange numbers." She said as her and Rydel swap phones then swapped back.

-Page Break-

We all left and went home and as soon as we got home I ran to my room and sat down on my bed and started strumming a tune and thinking of how she makes me feel I know I just met her and all but she is just so beautiful that makes me have feelings for her.

Laura's P.O.V

When the Lynch's left I started to text Rydel and ask if we could go to the mall at 8:00 because its already 7:30.

-30 minutes later-

Rydel texts me and says she's here so I go to the living room where my mom and dad are watching a movie I tell them I'm going off some where and they say ok so I head out to Rydel's car and we go to the mall and shop