•69•

Rocky's POV

I know what was gonna happen if we didn't stop. I'm okay with that but I'm just not fully ready since I found out I was gay like two months ago. Then recently started dating Max. I love him so much. Me and him were sitting outside on a hammock and watching the stars. Max sat there dazed thinking about something.

Rocky: Hey, Max what are you thinking about?

Max: Just how happy we are going to be when Collin is born. I just can't wait.

Rocky: I can't wait either. Oh, and we forgot to tell the rest of the family. Want to do it tomorrow?

Max: Sure. But we can only tell your family.

Rocky: What? Why?

Max: Because my family died last year. They were at home while I was out at a friends house and apparently a robber came in stole things then killed my family.

Rocky: Aww that's so sad. I'm sorry I brought it up.

Max: No, it's fine. You needed to know anyway.

Rocky: Did you have any siblings?

Max: Yeah I had one. She was the best, she brought so much joy to me. My parents didn't know I was gay only my sister, Charlotte, knew. But when I told them they were furious at me. My sister told me to ignore them and just focus on what we were doing. We were outside playing tag. Even though they died I still love them. Especially my sister. *starts to cry*

Rocky: Come here. *pulls Max into a hug to comfort him*

Max: Thanks Rocky your the best. I love you.

Rocky: I love you too.

_________________________
I know it's short but I hope you guys liked it. Please comment what you think. Here's a hint: if you comment it cheers me up to know you guys love my books. Which makes me update faster. Also if you ever have a idea that you think I should use, tell me. I do want to know what you want to happen next. But DM me incase I actually use it we don't want to spoil it for everyone else.
I love you all.

•Rachel•