•53•

Vanessa's P.O.V

I haven't talked to Riker in a while I'm going to go talk to him. I walked over to the Lynch's house and knocked on the door and Stormie answered.

Stormie: Oh, hey Vanessa, what are you doing here?

Vanessa: I was just here to visit Riker.

Stormie: Ummm...Vanessa we need to talk about...Riker.

Vanessa: What about Riker?*walking into the house and sitting down on the couch*

Stormie: Well I have some really shocking and suprising news about him that you might wanna know.

Vanessa: Wait is he hurt or something?

Stormie: It's something, he's not hurt, but I think you might after I tell you this.

Vanessa: What's wrong, and how is this gonna hurt me?

Stormie: I think that Riker...is...cheating on you.

Vanessa: W-what?*broke down in tears*

Stormie: I'm sorry Vanessa, I'm just suspecting that he is because he leaves in the afternoon and doesn't come back until late at night.

-With Raura a month later-

Ross' P.O.V

Ross: Man that was the best thing ever.*out of breathe*

Laura: I know.*out of breathe*

Ross: Are you ready to go home now and to see Ryan?

Laura: Yeah just let me get dressed.

Ross: Okay.

Laura went to go get dressed and then came back even though I was still naked. But as soon as I saw her my dick just sprung up at the sight.

Laura: Woah.

Ross: Sorry your just really turning me on right now.

Laura: Oh do you want a little more?!

Ross: S-sure.

Laura: Okay.

Laura came over to me and started to give me a hand job and I just was breathing so hard then I just couldn't take it no more.

Ross: Want to go for a round two?

Laura: I thought you would never ask!

Laura and me went at it again and we went on for hours. Then I looked at the time and saw it was getting late.

Ross: Laura I think we should get going.

Laura: Yeah your right plus we can continue this on the plane.

Me and Laura got on the plane I went up to the pilot.

Ross: Louis can you guys just stay up here the whole ride back and just call us on the intercom when you need us.

Louis: Okay.

I went back there with Laura and we set blankets down and I kissed her and she kissed back deepening it then it turned into a make out session then I tugged at the bottom of her shirt and she took it off the she tugged on the bottom of my shirt I took it off and then went back to kissing her. I started to unbutton her pants and I pulled them down and she slid them off and then I took mine off and we got on the floor and I was hovering over her and started in clipping her bra and threw it on the floor and then she took my boxers off and she started giving me a blow job. I then felt like I was reaching my climax.

Ross: Laura I think I'm going to cum!

Laura: Okay go ahead.

I came in Laura's mouth and she licked it all up and then she turned over on her back and I kissed down her body until I came to her panties and I tore them off with my teeth and then I stuck my tongue inside her clit and then I licked all inside her then I put one finger in her then two then my whole fist was in her now and she could not stop moaning.

Laura: Ross...Ross mhm.

Then I pulled my fist out and I lined my self up ready to enter her.

Laura: Just fuck me already!

Ross: Okay.

I then went inside her and I went slow at first and gentle.

Laura: Go faster, faster.

After she said that I went faster and harder now she was clawing my back but I didn't care. Then I felt I had to cum so I came inside of Laura and then we were breathless and so we just got dresses and sat in one of the chairs and she laid her head on my shoulder and I laid my head on hers and we both fell asleep. I then woke up and saw Laura cuddled up to me and I just smiled. Then I heard the pilot say we are home so I shook Laura and she got up and we got our bags and got in the car and I drove home. Then when I got in the drive way of my parents house to get Ryan I opened the front door and I could not believe what I saw.

I saw Riker and......