•5•

Ross' P.O.V

-The Next Day-

I was on my laptop looking for jobs when I found this new Disney TV show called 'Austin & Ally' and they were holding auditions so I called and asked Laura if she wanted to audition to and she said yes. So the auditions start tomorrow.

"Hey Laura, want to go surfing, the beach might not be as crowded today as it was yesterday." I ask not having anything to do today.

"Sure let me just get changed and get my surf board and I'll be over ready to go ok, bye." She said hanging up.

-A few minutes later-

I hear a knock at the door so I run down stairs ready to go surfing. I open the door to see Laura in a yellow bikini with white polka dots.

"Whoa, you look amazing." I said mesmerised by how she looked. I think I got lost in my thoughts because I went back to reality when she snapped her fingers in my face.

"Ross, Ross any body in there."

"Sorry." With that we left to go to the beach.

When we got there it wasn't that crowded so when we started to walk over to the ocean I intertwined our fingers. When we got to the ocean I let go of her hand and jogged into the water.

"Hey Ross, wait up!" She said jogging into the water with me.

-After They Were Done Surfing-

"Hey Laura" I said to her while she was trying to catch her breath.

"yeah Ross?" She asked.

"would you like to get some lunch I'm really starving" I said while holding my stomach.

"Sure I don't see why not" she said with a sweet smile.

"okay c'mon let's go " I said to her as I intertwined my fingers with hers.

"Where are we going to go eat" she asked.

"Uhh let's find a place" I said to her while walking.

"okay Ross"She said and gave me a sweet smile.

~This chapter was made by Michelle_R5~