•4•

Laura's P.O.V

After we had a splashing war we got out of the pool and went to go get ready to go get lunch.

Once we got done getting ready me and Ross went outside and he opened my car door for me like a gentleman and then he went around the car and got in the driver seat and we headed to Olive Garden.

When we got there we walked to our table and Ross pulled my chair out for me.

"Thank you, Ross." I say smiling while he pulls his chair out and sat down.

"Your welcome, Laura." He said while smiling back at me.

-After they ate-

"Want to go back to my house, Laura."

"Sure lets have a movie night." I said getting a little excited.

"Ok let's go then."

Once we got to Ross' house I went up to Rydel's room to get some pyjamas for the movie night. When I got done I went back down stairs for the movie night. Then I saw Ross come down in yellow sweat pants and no shirt. I thought to myself ' Damn he has some sexy abs'. I go and sit down on the couch in the center and got a pillow and a blanket and snuggled up ready for a movie. Then everyone else comes in and brings snacks and Ross comes in with my chocolate strawberries and he comes and sits beside me and hands me the box of strawberries.

"Can we share a blanket?" He asked looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Sure." I said then covered him up with some of the blanket and I moved the pillow and laid my head on his chest waiting for them to chose a movie so while they were fussing over which movie to watch I decide to say something.

" Let's watch Romeo and Juliet since last time we watched a scary movie that Ryland chose."

"Okay." Ryland said while putting the disc in.

Ross' P.O.V

-During the movie-

I wasn't really watching the movie because I was staring at Laura the whole time then I saw her yawn and then she cuddled up into my chest and all I could smell was strawberries. I stayed up until 11:00 pm watching her sleep. Then I thought of a plan to get her to like me more because i suspect she has a crush on me.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I walked into the kitchen where I found Laura cooking.

"Hey, I see you are cooking breakfast. Want to go to the beach later at like 11:00." I said waiting for the others to wake up so i could tell them my plan.

"Yea I am and sure I'll go to the beach with you." She said smiling while eating her breakfast and I sat down and ate some pancakes

-Later When The Others Woke Up-

"Hey guys, your awake I need to ask you guys something. Riker can all of us talk in your room." I said while standing up off the couch and walking over to them.

"Sure." Riker said as all of us walked up stairs to his room.

"Okay, I need all of your help because i have a plan." I say then tell them the plan."Got It"

"Yeah." Everybody says while going to do what they were planned to do.

"Oh, and try finishing up by 11."

"Okay.''

-At 10:45-

"Okay guys are you done?" I asked walking out to the back yard.