•68•

Max's POV

Yay! We're having a baby boy! I always wanted a boy because I could play catch, go skateboarding, play basketball and even teach him so many things about life. Also teach him not to judge people. I can't wait for this baby to be here. Me and Rocky should start coming up with names with Allie.

We were at Rocky's house right now. I was sitting in his room. He was sitting beside me with his head on my shoulder.

Max: Hey, Rocky?

Rocky: *sits up* Yeah.

Max: I think that me, you, and Allie should come up with some baby names.

Rocky: Okay. I'll meet you in the living room. I'm gonna go get Allie.

Max: Okay.

Max & Rocky: *both stand up and leave the room*

-- With Rocky --

I left my room and went to Allie's room.

Rocky: Hey, Allie. Me and Max were gonna figure out what we were gonna name the baby and I was coming to get you so you could help in the decision making process.

Allie: Sure. But can you help me up.

Rocky: *puts his hand out*

Allie: *grabs his hand*

Rocky: *pulls her up*

I helped Allie down stairs and into the living room. Max was sitting on the couch with notebooks and pens in front of him. I took Allie to the couch and sat her beside of Max. I sat on the other side of Max.

Rocky: Okay. Everybody grab a notebook and pen and think of names.

Max & Allie: Okay.

I grabbed a notebook and pen and started writing names that I could come up with.

•Emmet
•Tony
•Louis
•Noah
•Chase
•Robert
•Will

Rocky: What have you guys came up with?

Max: I have Gavin, Justin, Lance, Alex, Anthony, Jacob, Randall, and Elliot.

Allie: I have Flint, Collin, Nathan, Dean, and Ricky. I couldn't really come up with any.

Rocky: I have Emmet, Tony, Louis, Noah, Chase, Robert, and Will.

Max: How about we name him... Louis Elliot Lynch?

Allie: What about... Jacob Collin Lynch?

Rocky: How about we name him Collin Jacob Lynch?

Max & Allie: I like that. I love it!

Max's POV

Man Rocky is so good at this. I don't know how he does it. I love him so much.

Rocky: Allie do you want to go to your room or what do you want to do?

Allie: Can you help me outside on the balcony.

Rocky: Sure. Just call for me if you need me. Max and I will be in the living room.

Allie: Okay.

Rocky takes Allie outside and then comes back in and sits beside me.

Rocky: You know before I took her outside you said a thought out loud.

I froze what did I say?

Max: What did I say?

Rocky: I love him so much. Who were you thinking about?

Max: You. I was thinking how are you so good at this? At coming up with baby names.

Rocky: I love you too.

Max: *blushes but hides it*

Rocky: So what do you want to do? Do you want to do this? *kisses Max*

Max: Yes.

Me and Rocky have about a 30 minute make out session until Allie called Rocky. He got up and went outside and brought her in. Then took her to hers and the baby's room. He came back down and we continued what we were doing. But we didn't go that far. I wish but I don't think he's ready yet.

_________________________
What do you guys think? I'm also going to be updating about Rocky and Max unless I come up with some crazy exciting yet insane yet you guys getting mad at kind of idea.

•Rachel•