•66•

Ross' pov

Today me and Laura were cuddling in the bed. Ryan was asleep in his room in his crib. Laura was asleep until she started squirming awake.

Ross: Morning LaurBear.

Laura: Morning I don't feel so well. *Holding her stomach*

Ross: Do you want me to take you to the doctor?

Laura: Yes please because I think they are starting to want out.

Ross: *eyes widen* Okay.*stands up* grab my hand and I'll help you up and I'll take you.

Laura:Okay. *grabs his hand* *stands up*

Me and Laura walked to my car and I helped her in then I ran to the other side and got in myself and drove to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got there I helped her out of the car and into the hospital I went up to the front desk and asked if they could check Laura out. They took her to a room and I sat in the waiting room hoping nothing bad was going to be wrong with her. An hour later the doctor came out and called my name.

Ross: Yes doctor is she going to be ok?

Doctor: She is fine but she's going to be having her babies soon she just needs to be a little more dilated. which means her stomach needs to be a bit smaller.

Ross: Can I go see her?

Doctor: Yes.

I ran into her hospital room with Ryan and saw her sound asleep.

Ross: Laura. *shook her awake*

Laura: Mmm.....what do want?

Ross: Laura it's Ross. Are you feeling okay?

Laura: A little bit not really.

Ross: Okay I'm going to lay Ryan down and tell my mom to come here.

Laura: Okay.

I laid Ryan down on the couch that was in Laura's room and I sat down beside him and called my mom.

Ross: Hey mom, what's all that noise?

Stormie: We are having Riker's birthday part you were supposed to be here an hour ago.

Ross: What?! It's Riker's birthday I forgot. How can I forget my own brothers birthday. Well mom what I called you for was that Laura's in the hospital I think the babies want out.

Stormie: OH MY STARS. We will be right there.

My mom hung up on me so now it was silence in the room.

A little while later everyone else showed up. I told them that Laura's stomach had to dilate before she could have the babies.

An hour later the doctors came in and said that everyone has to leave except the father of the baby and the mother of the mother. I forgot to call Ellen I told my mom to call her and dad said that he would take the place since Daminio is not here.

Doctor: Okay Laura push on the count of three. 1......2.....3 push.

Laura pushed as hard as she could and she started to squeeze my hand very hard. I felt a lot of pain but I managed to ignore it as long as it brought three beautiful babies to this world.

Doctor: Okay Laura one more time and one of them will be out. 1.....2.....3 push.

The doctor was holding a baby and cut the chord but he gave the baby to the nurse so she could go clean it off.

Doctor: Okay again. 1....2....3 push.

I couldn't really see anything but by the looks of the doctors face the baby was starting to peak out.

We continued this until all the babies were out and cleaned. We had to stay over night since Laura had three babies in one night because she almost passed out on giving birth to the last one. But she's fine now. I told everyone what we were going to name them but I told them that the girls would have to be decided when she wakes up because we have the names we just don't know which one fits them yet. The nurse came in and asked if we wanted to hold the babies. I said yes and she gave me one of the girls and right then I knew what her name was gonna be. The baby girl I was holding in my arms her name is Lily Meghan Lynch. The baby girl that Rydel was holding is Ella Lexi Lynch. The baby boy that Riker was holding was Louis Edward Lynch. Welcome to the world.

Ross: Oh yeah Riker I forgot to tell you Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I didn't get you a gift.

Riker: It's fine. I got the best present ever.

Ross: And what is that?

Riker: My nephew and nieces were born today and that's the best present ever.

Everyone: Awwww.