•58•

Ross' P.O.V

When I looked at the stick I was in complete shock I was speechless. The test came back positive. But how long has she been pregnant for? Is it mine? Ughh Ross don't get negative thoughts in your head.

Ross:We need to go to the hospital and see how long you've been pregnant for!

Laura:Yes we really do.

I called my mom and asked her if she could watch Ryan for a while and she

Said yes and came and picked him up and now me and Laura are in my car on our way to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------

We got there and we walked up to the desk and asked if Laura can see a doctor because we wanted to know how long she has been pregnant for and the nurse took us back to a room and left and I sat down while Laura went into the bathroom to change into a hospital gown. Then she came out and laid on the bed. Then a few minutes passed and a doctor came in a did some tests on Laura. We had to wait an hour until we got the results. But the hour passed and he came back in with the results.

Doctor:Mrs. Lynch you have been pregnant for 5 weeks.

Raura:What?!

Doctor:And you can sign her out after you talk it over.

Ross:When did this happen?

Laura:It could have been the last time we had sex on our private island!

Ross:Oh shit now I remember not putting a condom on.

Laura:It's okay at least we will have something good from it we will have a nice baby boy/girl.

Ross:Yeah but I feel like it's all my fault for getting you pregnant.

Laura:It's not all your fault it takes to to make a baby.

Ross:I know but I should of remembered to put a condom on ugh stupid, stupid me. * he says while slapping his head*

Laura:Hey don't bet yourself up it will be okay.

Laura's P.O.V

I know he is kind of worried but I feel like he doesn't want this baby. Let me ask him because I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Laura:Ross?

Ross:Yes LaurBear?

Laura:Do you want this baby?

Ross:Of course I do Laura it's just I feel stupid for making you go through this since it's only been almost two months since you had Ryan.

Laura:Ross I'll be fine.

Ross:I'll help you every step of the way again.