•2•

Ross' P.O.V

Whoa what's happening are we really kissing? I asked myself.

We pulled away for air and just stared at each other and smiled and there was silence.

Then I broke the silence.

"We should get going," I said pointing to the road and starting up the car and she nods.

"Want to do this again some other time?" I ask as I pull up to the house.

"Sure, how about tomorrow,"

"Okay, how about at 6:00pm,"

"Sure I'll be in Rydel's room if you need me," She said smiling.

"Okay, see you if I need anything," I say as she gets out of the car and goes inside then I get out and go to my room.

Laura's P.O.V

I run up to Rydel's room and go in and close the door behind me and then go over to the bed to sit next to Rydel and she asked where I was and I explained everything I mean everything.

"Oh my god, you and Ross kissed!" She said squealing and I did to and then explained that I couldn't stop it from happening and it just felt right to kiss him.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's talk about boys," She said smiling.

"Okay then... Do you have a crush Rydel?"

"Yes, but I'm not saying his name.."

"Okay, okay," I say putting my hands up in surrender.

"Okay, it's Ratliff!" She said jumping up and down and squealing.

Ross' P.O.V

I'm sitting here eavesdropping to see if Laura talks about me. Then I hear her say that she thought the kiss felt right. I ran to my room and started silently jumping up and down thinking 'She liked the kiss'. I think I might have a plan on how to get Laura to be my girlfriend I know I just met her and all but I think we are meant to be because I have this feeling that she's the other half of my heart. I think I might get this feeling because when we kissed it gave me butterflies in my stomach and my heart started to increase in speed. Then I knocked on Rydel's door to ask Laura something.

"Hey Laura, want to go surfing?"

"Sure let's go."

"Bye Rydel." We both say at the same time, causing me to chuckle.

Time Skip ToBeach

Laura and me both got out of the car, taking the towels and bag we had, along with my surfboard and my extra one. I was surprised Laura actually said yes to the whole surfing thing, I never knew she would be able to surf. It was cool though, made her even better if possible.

We walked along the beach for a minute or two, trying to find a good place to set up our things. Finally finding one that wasn't crowded, we put our towels down. Smiling at Laura I said, "Come on, the water looks pretty good today,"

"Uh.. Yeah, about that.." Laura said, reaching to the back of her head and scratching it a little.

I chuckled, raising an eyebrow, "You can't surf, can you?" I ask her.

"Pfft.. whaaaat.. I totally ca- no, I can't.." She looked down, obviously a bit embarrassed.

I smiled, "Well, I'll show you how to then. Come on." I picked up the extra surfboard I had brought along and placed it in front of her, "Here, and it's even a girly one." I nodded my head towards the water as she looked up, "Please?"

"Alright, alright, but don't laugh." She tried to fake glare at me but we both just ended up laughing a little as she failed.

We both walked to the water. I looked at her to make sure she was all good to go and when she smiled at me I smiled back, walking into the water until it was almost to our necks. It was only to my shoulders considering I was taller.

"I'll show you what to do, then you can copy me, and I'll help you if you do anything wrong, okay?" I asked her, making sure she was okay with it.

She nodded, saying a simple 'okay' as she waited for me to do something.

I pulled myself up onto my surfboard, first partially just laying on it since you would have to paddle with your hands to get further out, then I got up on my feet, looking at her.

"That's basically all you need to do at first, we'll move on to the actual surfing once you get all this down." I told her.

She nodded again as I got off of the surfboard.

Pulling herself up after struggling for a moment with the water being as high as it was to her, she stood up, keeping her balance, "Was that good?" She looked down at me, still on the board.

"That was actually really great." I said, keeping it to myself that when I first tried that when I didn't know how to surf it actually took me a few times..

She smiled proudly and got off of the board, wadding in the water beside me, waiting for the next set of instructions.

Laura's POV

I had been a bit apprehensive at first with the whole surfing thing, but it actually seemed like it was pretty fun.

I was surprised that I had actually done everything right the first time, and I was proud of myself, considering Ross was pretty surprised as well.

He looked out further, probably looking for a wave or something of that sorts. I simply waited, staying quiet for the few moments he was looking.

"There we go," He says, smiling at me. "It's a big wave too." He chuckles.